dōTERRA USA July 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA USA’s extremely generous promotions and special offers for this July!
Product of the Month: Lime
When you place a 125 PV order by the fifteenth of July, you’ll receive a 15 mL of Lime essential oil for FREE!
Famous for its distinct flavor and aroma, the lime fruit has seemingly endless applications for cooking, cleaning, personal care, and more. Much like the fruit, there are also many uses for Lime essential oil. Whether you want to add some zest to your smoothie or fill the room with an energizing aroma, once you use Lime oil, it will soon become a major staple in your daily essential oil use.
How to use dōTERRA Lime?
- Known for its purifying properties, Lime essential oil is often used as an internal cleanser.* Lime oil may also support healthy immune function.* When you want to reap these internal benefits, consider adding a drop or two of Lime oil to your water glass or water bottle to enhance the flavor and provide antioxidant support.*
- Looking for a flavorful side dish to take to your next party? You can always add a drop of Lime essential oil to homemade salsa to give it an extra punch of flavor.
- Not only does Lime essential oil taste sweet, but it also has a tart, citrus scent as well. This aroma is perfect for when you want to brighten a room or make your home feel clean or fresh. To utilize the smell of Lime oil around your house, try our Spring Fling Room Spray DIY. Simply combine Lemon, Grapefruit, and Lime oil with distilled water into a glass spray bottle and spray the concoction around your home or any area that could use a more cheerful scent.
- While the cleansing properties of Lime essential oil can be helpful for internal cleansing* or cleaning the house, you can also use Lime oil to help purify the skin and hair. Consider adding one or two drops of Lime essential oil to your face wash or shampoo to yield the benefits of added cleansing properties. To use Lime oil for hair, just combine with a few drops of Melaleuca and give yourself a scalp massage in the shower.
- Because it has such a unique and stimulating scent, there are many benefits that come from diffusing Lime essential oil. The refreshing properties of Lime oil can positively affect mood when diffused. Lime oil can also promote well-being and emotional balance, so it is a good idea to diffuse Lime on days when you need to center and balance your emotions, or if you aren’t feeling your best. While diffusing Lime oil can help lift your mood, you can also diffuse this oil when you simply want to cleanse the air in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or the entire home.
- When you are left with a sticky, goopy, or greasy mess, you can use Lime essential oil to remove grease spots or residue left behind by stickers. Simply place a few drops of Lime oil on a cotton pad and rub down the sticky area until the residue or spot is gone.
Get 10% off dōTERRA TerraShield Spray
All month long, TerraShield® Spray is 10% off! This outdoor blend allows you to fully enjoy all of your summertime festivities without environmental annoyances.
Most bug repellants have a chemical called DEET in them. While some studies will report DEET as safe and non-harmful to humans, many other studies show otherwise. ‼️ A study conducted in the late 1980s on employees of Everglades National Park looked into the effects of DEET found that a full one-quarter of the subjects studied experienced negative health effects that were attributed to exposure to the chemical. Effects included rashes, skin irritation, numb or burning lips, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and difficulty concentrating.
In addition to this long term use of DEET has also been linked to neurological and psychological effects.
Children and pets are also more prone to having symptoms and negative effects of DEET.
TerraShield is doTERRA’s ALL NATURAL BUG SPRAY that contains essential oils known to ward off pests and keep you and your family bite-free. TerraShield contains NO DEET and the only ingredients are fractionated coconut oil and dōTERRA CTPG essential oils.
How to use dōTERRA TerraShield Spray?
- To help your kid’s get the most of their summer vacation, make sure they are thoroughly protected and prepared for their outdoor adventures by applying the TerraShield essential oil blend topically. For best results, apply TerraShield to your child’s arms and legs before he or she goes outside, and make sure to get your arms and legs, too.
- Preparing for the ultimate outdoor barbeque? To keep environmental annoyances from ruining your summer, add three to four drops of TerraShield oil to the diffuser of your choice, and diffuse. TerraShield will assist in allowing you and your guests to enjoy a good meal in the great outdoors.
- TerraShield not only protects you when you’re outdoors, but it can also be used to protect you while indoors. Spray the TerraShield essential oil blend around your door and windowsills to protect your home. You can also use TerraShield around tent doors and windows while camping.
- For your next fishing trip, apply TerraShield oil to your arms and neck or place a drop of TerraShield on a piece of Aromatherapy jewelry and wear it while you’re out. If you’re interested in making your own Aromatherapy jewelry, visit doTERRA’s DIY Aromatherapy Jewelry page.
Precious Petals Enrolment Promotion
Take advantage of our Precious Petals promotion this month to get some your favorite floral oils:
During the month of July, get FREE oils when you enroll new Wellness Advocates with 100PV orders.
- Enroll 2 customers with 100 PV enrollment orders, get a 15 mL Cananga oil
- Enroll 4 customers with 100 PV enrollment orders, get a 5 mL Jasmine oil
- Enroll 8 customers with 100 PV enrollment orders, get a 5 mL Rose oil
- Enroll 11 customers with 100 PV enrollment orders, get Cananga, Jasmine, and Rose oil
Cananga: Flower of Flowers
A relative to Ylang Ylang, Cananga is a unique flower that produces a calming and balancing essential oil. Cananga helps to soothe anxious or stressful feelings and promotes a healthy-looking complexion.
Jasmine: The King of Flowers
Jasmine has been beloved for centuries because of its romantic and uplifting scent. Jasmine flowers are so delicate they must be hand-picked one at a time in order to make this exclusive oil.
Rose: The Flower of Love
A rare and prized essential oil, Rose oil carries the sweet aroma of rose petals. It promotes healthy-looking skin and makes a great personal fragrance.
How to use the doTERRA Cananga?
- Take one to two drops in a veggie cap to promote healthy cellular function while soothing the nervous system.*
- Add two to three drops to a warm Epsom salt bath to create a soothing and relaxing experience.
- Mix with your favorite dōTERRA skin care moisturizer to support clear, healthy-looking skin.
- The oil’s warm, sweet, flowery, and the woody aroma helps reduce stress. Add one to three drops into a diffuser to feel calm and at peace.
- Take internally to help promote a healthy nervous system and support cellular function.*
How to use the doTERRA Jasmine?
- Many studies have found improvements in mood and sleep after using jasmine oil either as an aromatherapy treatment or topically on the skin, as well as being a way to boost energy levels. Results demonstrate that jasmine oil has a stimulating/activating effect of the brain and also helps improve the mood at the same time.
- Inhaling jasmine oil, either directly or by infusing it in your home, can help clear mucus and bacteria within the nasal passages and respiratory symptom. Applying it to your skin can also reduce inflammation, redness, pain and speed up the time needed to heal wounds.
- Feel like you’re always tired but have trouble getting good sleep? Jasmine has a calming effect that can act as a natural sedative and help you sleep better. To diffuse jasmine oil in your home, combine several drops in a diffuser along with other soothing oils, like lavender oil or frankincense oil.
- Massaging jasmine oil onto your skin or inhaling it can help to reduce PMS symptoms, including headaches, stomach cramps, acne and other skin flair-ups or restlessness. It has also been used traditionally to increase the production of breast milk.
- Applying jasmine to the skin may help decrease signs of stretch marks and prevent scarring.
- Try adding some to your bath water or rubbing it onto your skin during a morning shower to help you get ready for your day. Have a test coming up or doing a presentation? Sniff some jasmine oil.
- Try mixing jasmine oil into your face cream, shower gel or body lotion to reduce blemishes, improve dryness, balance oily skin, prevent wrinkles and fine lines, and calm shaving irritation. Just make sure to first test your reaction to any essential oil by applying a small amount to a patch of skin in order to check for allergies.
How to use the doTERRA Rose?
- doTERRA Rose essential oil can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone.
- Rose can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Combine with Hand and Body Lotion for a moisturizing application or combines well with other moisturizers to help balance moisture levels in the skin
- The floral, sweet scent of doTERRA Rose is emotionally uplifting and promotes feelings of relaxation so two to three drops to your diffuser to get the benefits.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only $275 USD. SAVE $91.67!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.