What is dōTERRA Frankincense?
Often called the “king of oils,” doTERRA Frankincense is one of the most versatile essential oils available. Frankincense has a beautiful ability to promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness and is increasingly being recognized within the medical and scientific community for its health benefits.
More on dōTERRA Frankincense
Renown as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices, religious ceremonies and in skincare lotions to help soothe the skin.
Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India, and the Arabic Peninsula.
It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally.* When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally*
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.*
- It may support healthy immune function and response.*
- Frankincense helps to support the overall health of the digestive system and the GI tract.*
- It may help to support healthy lung and respiratory function, especially when combined with citrus oils.*
- It helps to keep the gums, the teeth, and the mouth looking clean and healthy.
- This essential oil helps to support the health of the cardiovascular system.*
- Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system and supports healthy nervous system function.*
- Frankincense promotes healthy joint function.*
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.*
- It helps to support healthy liver function.*
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.*
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.*
doTERRA Frankincense Aromatic Description
Warm, spicy, clean
dōTERRA Frankincense Uses
- Diffuse Frankincense during your morning yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
- Take one to two drops of this essential oil in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
- Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to the cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into the hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
dōTERRA Frankincense Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.