Sourced from the berries of the pink peppercorn, it may look similar to the black peppercorn in your pepper grinder, but Schinus molle is more closely related to cashews. Ancient Incans revered the tree and different indigenous peoples used every part of the tree for various health needs.
doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil Description
Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.* Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil Uses
- With a mildly fruity and peppery flavor, you can use Pink Pepper in place of ground black pepper to flavor meats, sauces, and other dishes. With a more subtle peppery flavor than Black Pepper oil, it has similar benefits in that it can support a healthy digestive system when used internally.*
- Taking Pink Pepper internally means that you’re taking advantage of a variety of benefits. Among these, you can support a healthy respiratory system and healthy immune function and response by adding Pink Pepper to water or even to your own homemade chai tea.*
- Every benefit an oil possesses depends on its unique chemical components. The combination of the chemical components Limonene and α-Phellandrene in Pink Pepper may work with your body to soothe and relax the nervous system when used internally.* Limonene may also help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
- Being able to maintain a healthy weight is closely tied to how well your body burns calories, also known as your metabolic rate. Add Pink Pepper to at least four ounces of water and drink to give your healthy metabolism the support it needs.*
- Our cells are the building blocks that make up our entire body. The amazing thing about essential oils is that they are active at this microscopic, cellular level of our bodies. Pink Pepper, like Frankincense, can help you maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.*
- Customize any massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper with Fractionated Coconut Oil to soothe the body.
- We all encounter grogginess and brain-fog as part of life. When you need to feel alert in order to get back on track, diffuse or inhale the scent of Pink Pepper.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.