doTERRA Magnolia Touch combines exquisitely fragrant Magnolia oil sourced in China withFractionated Coconut Oil for a natural fragrance. Packaged in a convenient roll on container, Magnolia is a beautiful natural fragrance. It has a fresh, floral, and slightly herbaceous aroma. Applied topically, it soothes and moisturizes the skin.
The magnolia is an indulgent tropical flower with emotionally soothing benefits. In traditional health practices of China and Thailand, magnolia flowers have been used to help create a sense of balance within the body. A coveted ingredient in high-end perfumes, Magnolia essential oil is distilled from the fresh petals of a flowering tree.
Magnolia oil is a precious, costly oil due to the difficulty growing and harvesting the blossoms. It is frequently used in aromatherapy to soothe anxious feelings, and in natural perfumes for its desirable aroma.
What is doTERRA Magnolia Touch?
The magnolia flower is said to be a well-traveled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in Chinese traditional health practices to help create a sense of balance within the body. Steam distilled from the sturdy petals of the magnolia flower, Magnolia essential oil has a fruity and floral aroma that helps promote a relaxed atmosphere.
Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia is primarily Linalool, which may help with feelings of stress or anxiousness. Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Add to your daily routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated. As a personal fragrance, Magnolia Touch gives a constant comfort to your mood while uplifting and refreshing.
doTERRA Magnolia Touch Uses
- When anxious feelings arise throughout the day, apply Magnolia Touch to wrists or pulse points. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes anxious feelings.
- Promote feelings of relaxation while you’re getting ready for bed by rolling the oil into your palms and inhaling the scent by cupping your hands over your nose. You can use Magnolia oil alone or layer it with Lavender, Bergamot, doTERRA Serenity®, or other relaxing oils.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia Touch. It offers cleansing and moisturizing benefits to the skin. The convenient roll-on bottle makes it easy to apply topically to soothe irritation or dryness, or refresh the skin. Add to your daily skin care routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated.
- To use as your signature personal fragrance, apply topically to pulse points (at wrists, throat, behind the ears, and inside your elbows). Use by itself or combine with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang.
- To create feelings of calm and relaxation, roll onto the bottoms of your feet.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.