dōTERRA Philippines August 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA Philippines’ extremely generous promotions and special offers for this August!
Product of the Month: Lemongrass
When you place a 125 PV order by the fifteenth of August, you’ll receive a 15 mL of Lemongrass essential oil for FREE!
Grown by family farmers in Southern India, lemongrass produces a smoky, citrus essential oil that offers a variety of benefits to the user. For years, lemongrass has been used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas, curries, and seafood. However, the uses for Lemongrass oil extend far beyond the kitchen. With a pungent aroma, Lemongrass oil is a favorite for massage, offers purifying benefits for the skin, and promotes a positive outlook. Whether applied topically, used aromatically, the uses and benefits of Lemongrass oil are widely diverse.
How to use dōTERRA Lemongrass?
- One way to experience the benefits of Lemongrass essential oil is by diffusing the oil in your diffuser at home. Consider diffusing Lemongrass oil when you want to overpower feelings of nervousness, or eliminate mental fatigue. Diffusing Lemongrass oil can also help promote a positive outlook and heighten your awareness. Another benefit of diffusing Lemongrass oil is the refreshing, herbaceous aroma of the oil. If you want to experience the aromatic benefits of Lemongrass essential oil but don’t have time to diffuse it, place one drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer as desired.
- The aldehydes in Lemongrass oil also make Lemongrass useful for naturally repelling insects. Diffusing Lemongrass oil or even using it topically can help keep bugs away. Diffuse Lemongrass oil inside or outside on your porch or patio to keep away mosquitos and bugs. If you are worried about keeping bugs off of your body, rub or spritz Lemongrass oil on your skin before you go outside.
- Because Lemongrass is a soothing oil, it is commonly used for massage. The refreshing aroma combined with the oil’s soothing properties make it a popular choice for massage therapy. It also holds purifying benefits for the skin, making it a desirable oil to use during massage sessions. If you use Lemongrass oil for massage, dilute it with a carrier oil like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Apply the diluted oil to muscles and joints for a soothing sensation that makes for a tranquil massage.
- Possibly one of the most common uses for Lemongrass is in culinary settings. For many years, Lemongrass has been a common ingredient to add flavor to Asian soups, curries, beef, fish, teas, and more. It is also widely used in baked goods or candies in the food industry because of its distinct flavor. If you want to utilize the powerful flavor of Lemongrass essential oil, consider adding a few drops to entrees or meat dishes. Looking for an essential oil recipe that uses Lemongrass oil? Try our Coconut Lemongrass Red Lentil Soup and enjoy the unique flavors of Lemongrass, ginger root, coconut milk, lentils, and more.
- The soothing properties of Lemongrass oil also make it helpful for the body after physical activity. Consider applying Lemongrass essential oil topically where needed after a hard workout to utilize the soothing properties of the oil. You can also dilute Lemongrass and apply it after a long run for a refreshing feeling. No matter what kind of workout you choose, Lemongrass oil can help soothe the body after exertion during physical activity.
- Lemongrass contains purifying and toning benefits for the skin, and can be used in your skin care routine to help promote pure, toned skin. Consider adding a few drops of Lemongrass oil to your daily cleanser or moisturizer to help tone and purify skin. Similar to Melaleuca, Lemongrass oil can also help promote the appearance of healthy fingernails and toenails. To experience these benefits of Lemongrass, try combining it with Melaleuca essential oil and apply the mixture to your fingernails and toenails to help them look and feel clean.
Get 10% off dōTERRA Rosemary
Get this POTM for FREE when you place a minimum 125PV single LRP order before 15th of the month.
Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
How to use dōTERRA Rosemary?
- The chemical makeup of Rosemary oil gives it renewing properties that can be both energizing and settling—particularly when you diffuse the oil. When you need to study for a big test, memorize your slides for a presentation at work, or just need to finish a project, diffusing Rosemary oil can be helpful. In the essential oil diffuser of your choice, consider diffusing Rosemary oil while studying to help maintain concentration. As the renewing, green aroma of Rosemary oil wafts through the room, you’ll be able to focus on the task at hand.
- Possibly the most common application for the rosemary plant is in cooking. Fortunately, Rosemary oil can be used as a substitute in your favorite rosemary-infused dishes. If you have a favorite recipe that calls for rosemary, you can easily add one to two drops of Rosemary oil to meats or traditional entrees in order to add flavor or to support healthy digestion.* Looking for a hearty Rosemary oil recipe? Try this Balsamic Rosemary Marinade to add instant flavor and excitement to any weeknight meal or backyard barbeque. Speaking of summer festivities, these Italian Summer Skewers with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction are the perfect sweet and savory addition to any outdoor get-together. Using mozzarella, salami, cantaloupe, brown sugar, and Rosemary oil, these skewers will be a hot item at your next summer bash.
- Rosemary oil can be taken internally to help reduce occasional fatigue and nervous tension.* You can add a few drops of Rosemary oil to a glass of water or to a doTERRA Veggie Capsule. Rosemary oil can also be taken internally if you are striving to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Trying to relax? Let the renewing properties of Rosemary oil soothe your body and soul at the end of a long day by creating a relaxing essential oil bath. Adding essential oils to a warm bath can promote a calming, relaxing environment that allows you to take a break—both mentally and physically. Combine Rosemary, Frankincense, and Epsom salt into your bath for a rejuvenating experience when you are in need of a little “me” time.
- Like many other essential oils, Rosemary oil can be helpful for promoting full, healthy-looking hair. When you want to promote an abundant-looking head of hair, consider using Rosemary oil when giving yourself a stimulating scalp massage. To improve the scalp massage even further, combine Melaleuca and Rosemary oil together. Whether you are styling or grooming your lovely locks, it is always a good idea to use Rosemary oil for hair.
- When you want natural-looking beach waves, try this homemade Beach Wave Salt Spray that includes some of the best essential oils for hair—Rosemary, Lemon, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and doTERRA Healthy Hold Glaze. This concoction will give you effortless beach waves in just a few minutes, leaving your hair with the sweet, salty fragrance of the ocean. Want to make your own essential oil dry shampoo? This DIY dry shampoo tutorial brings together the sweet scents of Lavender, Rosemary, and Peppermint essential oil to keep your hair looking and smelling great when you don’t have time to wash it.
- Looking for more delicious Rosemary oil recipes? You can quickly turn traditional mashed potatoes into a flavor-filled side dish with a little help from doTERRA Rosemary oil. Whether you are a prepping for a holiday meal, or just want some comfort food, these Rosemary Mashed Potatoes will leave both your tastebuds and your tummy happy.
- Speaking of happy tummies, this essential oil recipe for Rosemary Zucchini Fettuccini has become a doTERRA favorite because of its healthy ingredients, powerful flavor, and beautiful presentation. Zucchini, butternut squash, and Rosemary oil make this a truly unique dish that will soon become a regular meal at your house.
- Because of its rejuvenating scent and renewing properties, Rosemary oil is often used for massage. Consider combining Rosemary oil with a carrier oil like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and applying it during massage. To create a soothing massage experience, you can also blend Rosemary oil with Wintergreen to cool and relax the skin. When you want a relaxing massage, mix Lavender with Rosemary oil for stress reduction.
Dream Fresh Enrolment Promotion
Receive a FREE Citrus Bliss 15 mL when you enroll with a minimum 100 PV enrollment order.
Receive a FREE Citrus Bliss 15 mL and Serenity 15 mL when you enroll with a minimum 200 PV enrollment order.
How to use the doTERRA Citrus Bliss?
- Diffuse to help lift mood.
- Put 1 drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together for a great everyday perfume.
- Add 2–3 drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
- Combine with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a cheerful hand massage.
How to use the doTERRA Serenity?
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
doTERRA Philippines has officially launched!!!!
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only P18,000! SAVE P11,050!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.