dōTERRA Europe July 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA Europe extremely generous promotions and special offers for this July!
Product of the Month: Eucalyptus
Receive the FREE product of the month by placing a minimum LRP order of 125 PV from 1-15 July 2019. (Only one free product of the month per account.)
Eucalyptus essential oil has a soothing, cooling vapor. These effects make this oil ideal for a soothing massage. The benefits of Eucalyptus oil can be easily obtained through inhaling and diffusing. Aromatically, the compounds of Eucalyptus oil can promote feelings of a clear mind and relaxation. Eucalyptus oil also contains strong purifying properties that are advantageous for the skin and can be used to cleanse surfaces and the air. Due to its cleansing properties, Eucalyptus oil is found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
How to use dōTERRA Eucalyptus?
- Keep your surfaces clean and fingerprint free with the cleansing benefits of Eucalyptus oil all-purpose spray. To create this simple cleaner, mix 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, and Wild Orange oil with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cup water in a 16. oz glass spray bottle. Then, simply shake the bottle and spray on needed surfaces. This spray is perfect for a quick clean around the house and smells great!
- Make your shower experience even more relaxing. Place two drops Eucalyptus oil directly onto the shower floor while you are showering. The steam from the water will create a natural diffuser for the Eucalyptus oil, leaving you with a clear, invigorated feeling.
- After a long day, let your tense feelings go with the help of Eucalyptus oil. Put some Eucalyptus oil in a diffuser before bedtime. The aroma of Eucalyptus oil will promote feelings of relaxation, preparing you for a better night’s sleep.
- Don’t just settle for a run-of-the-mill lotion. Transform your moisturizer into a beneficial product for your skin and your senses. Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to a moisturizer of your choice. Rub this mixture together and then apply it to your skin for revitalizing benefits.
- If you are feeling tension but have little time to relax, don’t stifle your feelings, let them go with the help of Eucalyptus essential oil. Next time you feel tension, place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil into your hands, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale deeply. This simple and quick process will give you a calming yet energizing boost.
- Use Eucalyptus oil in your massage practices to create a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus can be easily combined with a cream or lotion of your choice to help spread the effects of the oil while also bringing moisturizing benefits to your skin. The chemical components found in Eucalyptus oil also produce a soothing, cooling vapor, which makes it an ideal oil for massage use.The aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus oil can be easily obtained when diffused. During the winter months or on a cold, dreary day, use Eucalyptus oil to invigorate, soothe, and uplift.
Get 10% off dōTERRA TerraShield Spray
All month long, TerraShield® Spray is 10% off! This outdoor blend allows you to fully enjoy all of your summertime festivities without environmental annoyances.
Most bug repellants have a chemical called DEET in them. While some studies will report DEET as safe and non-harmful to humans, many other studies show otherwise. ‼️ A study conducted in the late 1980s on employees of Everglades National Park looked into the effects of DEET found that a full one-quarter of the subjects studied experienced negative health effects that were attributed to exposure to the chemical. Effects included rashes, skin irritation, numb or burning lips, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and difficulty concentrating.
In addition to this long term use of DEET has also been linked to neurological and psychological effects.
Children and pets are also more prone to having symptoms and negative effects of DEET.
TerraShield is doTERRA’s ALL NATURAL BUG SPRAY that contains essential oils known to ward off pests and keep you and your family bite-free. TerraShield contains NO DEET and the only ingredients are fractionated coconut oil and dōTERRA CTPG essential oils.
How to use dōTERRA TerraShield Spray?
- To help your kid’s get the most of their summer vacation, make sure they are thoroughly protected and prepared for their outdoor adventures by applying the TerraShield essential oil blend topically. For best results, apply TerraShield to your child’s arms and legs before he or she goes outside, and make sure to get your arms and legs, too.
- Preparing for the ultimate outdoor barbeque? To keep environmental annoyances from ruining your summer, add three to four drops of TerraShield oil to the diffuser of your choice, and diffuse. TerraShield will assist in allowing you and your guests to enjoy a good meal in the great outdoors.
- TerraShield not only protects you when you’re outdoors, but it can also be used to protect you while indoors. Spray the TerraShield essential oil blend around your door and windowsills to protect your home. You can also use TerraShield around tent doors and windows while camping.
- For your next fishing trip, apply TerraShield oil to your arms and neck or place a drop of TerraShield on a piece of Aromatherapy jewelry and wear it while you’re out. If you’re interested in making your own Aromatherapy jewelry, visit doTERRA’s DIY Aromatherapy Jewelry page.
50/50 Enrolment Promotion
If you sign up a new dōTERRA Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer, you and your enrollee will receive 50 product points each! New Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers must place a 100 PV enrolment order between 1-31 July 2019.
Limit 1 per new enrollee. See how you can qualify here.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only £199 USD. SAVE £179.34!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.