dōTERRA Australia August 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA Australia extremely generous promotions and special offers for this August!
Product of the Month: Lime
Receive a FREE Lime Essential Oil 15mL by placing any single 125PV LRP order between 1-15 August.
Famous for its distinct flavor and aroma, the lime fruit has seemingly endless applications for cooking, cleaning, personal care, and more. Much like the fruit, there are also many uses for Lime essential oil. Whether you want to add some zest to your smoothie or fill the room with an energizing aroma, once you use Lime oil, it will soon become a major staple in your daily essential oil use.
How to use dōTERRA Lime?
- Known for its purifying properties, Lime essential oil is often used as an internal cleanser.* Lime oil may also support healthy immune function.* When you want to reap these internal benefits, consider adding a drop or two of Lime oil to your water glass or water bottle to enhance the flavor and provide antioxidant support.* If you want a flavorful drink that isn’t soda or full of sugar, you can also place a drop of Lemon and a drop of Lime oil in your water for a refreshing, sweet flavor.
- Looking for a flavorful side dish to take to your next party? You can always add a drop of Lime essential oil to homemade salsa to give it an extra punch of flavor. Lime oil is also a delicious addition to corn. Take a look at our essential oil recipe for Grilled Corn, which uses the flavors of Lime oil, cilantro, garlic, and cayenne pepper to turn regular corn on the cob into your new favorite snack. If you want a delicious side dish that is also guilt-free, try our Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Lime Dip. This unique essential oil recipe is the perfect addition to your next movie night, birthday party, or family get-together.
- Not only does Lime essential oil taste sweet, it also has a tart, citrus scent as well. This aroma is perfect for when you want to brighten a room or make your home feel clean or fresh. To utilize the smell of Lime oil around your house, try our Spring Fling Room Spray DIY.Simply combine Lemon, Grapefruit, and Lime oil with distilled water into a glass spray bottle and spray the concoction around your home or any area that could use a more cheerful scent.
- If you are a fan of fruity or sweet drinks, Lime oil is your new best friend. Lime essential oil will add a tart, naturally sweet flavor to your favorite slushies, smoothies, or drinks. For cooling relief on a hot summer’s day, try our Non-Alcoholic Cranberry & Lime Spritzer, which uses four simple ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind taste. For another simple Lime beverage, mix up a batch of this Raspberry Limeade. This delicious summer favorite gives you all the flavor without all of the processed sugars and preservatives that are added to store-bought lemonades.
- While the cleansing properties of Lime essential oil can be helpful for internal cleansing* or cleaning the house, you can also use Lime oil to help purify the skin and hair. Consider adding one or two drops of Lime essential oil to your face wash or shampoo to yield the benefits of added cleansing properties. To use Lime oil for hair, just combine with a few drops of Melaleuca and give yourself a scalp massage in the shower. When you want to use Lime essential oil for skin, try our Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub. You can easily make this facial scrub at home, and it will leave your skin softer and more exfoliated.
- Possibly one of the most common uses for the lime fruit is to add a tart, sweet flavor to dishes like chicken. This is also true for Lime essential oil—it can dress up any boring dinner when you are looking to add a little flavor. These Lime Chicken Tacos are a delicious twist on a classic favorite, bursting full of sweet and savory flavors. If you are looking for another way to incorporate Lime essential oil into your dinner plans, check out our Honey Lime Chicken Wings. With doTERRA Lime oil, soy sauce, Tabasco sauce, garlic, and more, this essential oil recipe has plenty of kick to it, and will soon become a summertime favorite to make on the grill.
- Because it has such a unique and stimulating scent, there are many benefits that come from diffusing Lime essential oil. The refreshing properties of Lime oil can positively affect mood when diffused. Lime oil can also promote well-being and emotional balance, so it is a good idea to diffuse Lime on days when you need to center and balance your emotions, or if you aren’t feeling your best. While diffusing Lime oil can help lift your mood, you can also diffuse this oil when you simply want to cleanse the air in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or entire home.
- Like Lemon oil, doTERRA Lime essential oil comes in handy for cleaning. There are countless ways to use Lime oil for cleaning, whether you want to get rid of a sticky mess, clean your countertops, or purify your hands. When you are left with a sticky, goopy, or greasy mess, you can use Lime essential oil to remove grease spots or residue left behind by stickers. Simply place a few drops of Lime oil on a cotton pad and rub down the sticky area until the residue or spot is gone. To keep your dishes extra clean (and smelling lovely), try our DIY Dish Soap, which uses Lime, Lemon, and Citrus Bliss® essential oil. This combination will leave your kitchen smelling great while giving your dishes a beautiful shine.
- Though it has many uses, the key lime (the same fruit that is used to produce Lime essential oil) has gained a lot of popularity for its use in Key lime pie. While lime flavoring is useful for adding zest to weeknight dinners, or sweetness to our favorite drinks, it is also a very common flavor for desserts. If you are looking for a fun way to use Lime essential oil, take a look at our recipe for Citrus Coconut Popsicles. These tasty morsels of frozen citrus flavor are perfect for those times when you want to enjoy a cold treat on a warm summer night. For a healthier twist on dessert, consider trying this Key Lime Pie Parfait, which uses the delicious flavors of honey, yogurt, lime, and granola to produce a simple, yet favorite dessert.
Get 10% off dōTERRA On Guard Sanitising Mist
The doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist is the perfect addition to the well-loved doTERRA On Guard collection. It is infused with the doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend you’ve grown to love. In addition, the active ingredient in doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria. The doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist will help protect your family and home against environmental threats.
Our Favorite Uses
The convenient spray-bottle top packaging of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist is useful in a variety of situations:
- If you’re traveling anywhere, keep the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your carry-on or roadtrip bag to cleanse your hands.
- Keep a bottle of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your gym bag for use after touching gym equipment.
- Put a bottle of the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist in your purse when you’re on the go, or add it your teenager’s backpack at school for convenient easy access.
- Along with the previously mentioned ingredients, the doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist is infused with a natural apple extract, which naturally moisturizes your hands rather than leaving them dry like other sanitizers. Your hands will feel soft and smooth after use.
- The doTERRA On Guard blend includes Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG® essential oils that not only provide protective benefits, but also have an uplifting citrus spice.
- Also included in the sanitizing mist is the naturally derived ingredient USP Certified ethyl alcohol which gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse hands and prevent the spread of bacteria.
Sweet Alchemy Enrolment Promotion
Receive Magnolia Touch, Jasmine and Rose by sharing dōTERRA into new homes. Earn one or more of these exquisite oils for free when you share dōTERRA until 31st August 2019. The more you share, the more you earn!
How to use the doTERRA Magnolia Touch?
- When anxious feelings arise throughout the day, apply Magnolia Touch to wrists or pulse points. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes anxious feelings
- Promote feelings of relaxation while you’re getting ready for bed by rolling the oil into your palms and inhaling the scent by cupping your hands over your nose. You can use Magnolia oil alone or layer it with Lavender, Bergamot, doTERRA Serenity®, or other relaxing oils.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia Touch. It offers cleansing and moisturizing benefits to the skin. The convenient roll-on bottle makes it easy to apply topically to soothe irritation or dryness or refresh the skin. Add to your daily skin care routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated
- To use as your signature personal fragrance, apply topically to pulse points (at wrists, throat, behind the ears, and inside your elbows). Use by itself or combine with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang
- To create feelings of calm and relaxation, roll onto the bottoms of your feet.
How to use the doTERRA Jasmine?
- No one lives a life completely free of worry or obstacles. Sometimes, the problems you face can leave you feeling gloomy or unsatisfied with life. Such feelings, while only temporary, can be hard to overcome. To brighten your outlook and ground yourself in the present moment, apply Jasmine Touch to your palms, cup your hands over your nose, and breathe deeply to inhale the warm fragrance
- The skin on your face is the most delicate. Take extra care of your face by adding Jasmine Touch to your facial routine. Apply it twice a day, usually in the morning and evening, to any problem areas before applying your moisturizer
- Having Jasmine Touch in a roll-on bottle makes it the perfect oil to keep in your bag for on-the-go topical application. You can keep up with your busy lifestyle, always knowing you have the perfect way to boost your mood, at a moment’s notice. You could also add it to your teenager’s backpack to empower them to uplift their own mood or use on any skin imperfections.
- Apply Jasmine Touch to your temples before a workout at the gym to stay positive, or have it on hand to use after you finish your exercise to take advantage of it as a natural, mood-lifting perfume
- Layer it on your skin with other roll-on oils, such as Lavender Touch or Frankincense Touch, to create a sense of relaxation and peace. Do this on the bottom of your feet, or on your temples to enjoy the scent.
Meet Hele. Hele has worked as a farmer in Egypt for over 10 years. She works year round harvesting many crops, but her favorite season is Jasmine season. As part of doTERRA’s Source to You Initiative, many farmers like Hele help to bring you your favorite essential oils like Jasmine essential oil. Hele is also a mother.
In Egypt, many women like Hele work to empower themselves and their children. Each morning she leaves for work at 2:30 am to ensure she can complete her work for the day and be home in time to prepare her children for school. She is an inspiration to us all.
How to use the doTERRA Rose?
- If you love the sweet floral note in perfumes, Rose oil is the perfect natural fragrance for you. Apply Rose Touch to your neck, behind your ears and to your wrists to enjoy the rose’s romantic and unique scent—free of additives or chemicals.
- The scent of Rose oil brings with it the power to uplift your soul and change your mood for the better. For those times when your day seems clouded by stress or worry, ease your emotions by applying doTERRA Rose Touch to your heart and pulse points.
- Rose essential oil is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. We recommend applying doTERRA Rose Touch directly on skin imperfections both in the morning and at night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Need another reason to include Rose Touch in your skincare routine? Your skin needs the appropriate levels of moisture to be able to function properly, which means hydration is key. When you’re dehydrated or your skin care routine removes too much moisture from the skin, your body will react by producing too much oil. Rose oil helps balance the moisture levels in your skin, which will keep your skin looking its best.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser, and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only $330 AUD. SAVE $239!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.