Are you committed to chemical free, natural living? If so you are going to love these DIY On Guard Cleaning Wipes.
If you’re like many households, you probably have disinfecting wipes under your skink. They may be convenient, but those disinfecting wipes can wreak havoc on your health, your home, and the environment.
It’s time to try these natural, non toxic wipes! They are extremely convenient and are great to have on hand when wiping down dirty surfaces. Making DIY Cleansing Wipes with Essential Oils is easy, fun, effective, and affordable. They are also antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti viral so protect your home and rid it of bacteria, viruses, mould, and fungi.
Here’s how to make these non toxic cleaning wipes:
- Cut paper towel in half width-wise with a serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now, and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels and then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the cardboard middle. Just pull the wipes from the center when you are ready to use.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek adviceof a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.