February 2018 doTERRA BOGO Promotion
We are SO excited that it is doTERRA BOGO time again! Starting Monday, 19th February through to Friday 23rd February dōTERRA are once again going all out and offering you the opportunity to stock up on your favourite essential oils for free!
Daily doTERRA February BOGOs – How it works
* You can purchase up to 5 times on your account. So get your friends & family together and order for them! It’s a great way to get some oils in their hands as well as earn some LRP points for yourself .
* Every day a NEW BOGO offer will be released – check in here at Ora Leaders BLOG and Ora Leaders Facebook page to keep informed.
* You can purchase the BOGO specials as a retail or wholesale customer or a Wellness Advocate.
* The cheapest and smartest way to make the most of this promotion is by becoming a wholesale member as you will also get 25% off your order plus earn shipping credits!
New to doTERRA and don’t have a membership account
There are two options for you to get your BOGO oils when you become a new doTERRA customer.
doTERRA BOGO Enrolment Option 1:
This smartest way to start with doTERRA is with an enrollment kit. You get an even bigger discount and your membership fee is waived. Simply add the BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive 2 bottles for the price of 1!
Purchasing a kit is without a doubt the most valuable way to get started and how most people get started with doTERRA. This month we also have added ENROLMENT OFFERS! If you enrol with any enrolment kit or an order over 100PV you qualify for a bonus of 100PV (about $120 product credits) when.
doTERRA BOGO Enrollment Option 2:
Pay a one-off membership fee and get access to our wholesale prices for an entire year. You can then personalise your order by choosing any oils, blends, or other products that you wish. No minimum order is required or monthly commitment. You can then simply add the doTERRA November 2017 BOGO oil of the day and you’ll receive TWO bottles for the price of one!
Simple Enrolment Instructions
- Click here to be directed to the dōTERRA distributor enrolment page.
- Next, choose your ‘Language’ and ‘Country’
- If you are interested in sharing the oils choose “Wellness Advocate” and click ‘Continue’. If you just want to use products for your personal use choose “Wholesale Prices” and click ‘Continue’.
- Fill in your details. If you have been sent here by one of our Ora Leaders please enter their Enroller ID and Sponsor ID. If you do not have an Enroller ID or Sponsor ID use: 3683611
- Choose your enrolment kit (don’t forget if you choose one of the recommend kits the membership fee is waived).
- If you do not wish to chose an enrolment kit, select the Introductory Welcome Pack & Fee.
- Click ‘Continue’
- Pay for your order.
- All memberships include your own personalised free website, back office, and no monthly fee.
In a few minutes, you will receive an email from dōTERRA head office with access to your dōTERRA Wellness Advocate Wholesale Membership. Within 24 hours you will also receive a welcome to Ora Leaders email.
If you want help with the enrolment process, or need any other help feel free to contact us.
ALREADY A DOTERRA WHOLESALE MEMBER?
If you’re already a doTERRA member the most effective way to order is through your loyalty rewards program. If you were to buy 1 oil and get 1 free (BOGO) for each of the 5 days, you’ll get 50 points just for shipping alone, (10 points each time you ship).
THAT’S UP TO $75 WORTH OF FREE OILS ON TOP OF THE 5 PRODUCTS YOU ALSO GET FOR FREE. How awesome is that!!!!
TIP: Save yourself some time by creating a special BOGO LRP template that you can change daily, and then delete at the end of promotion.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.