doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex
Microplex VMz provides a lot of benefits over other conventional multivitamins found in the supplement industry. One of the primary issues with nutritional supplements is bioavailability—the fraction of the ingested amount that is absorbed and reaches systematic circulation. Microplex VMz includes a patented glycoprotein matrix, which introduces the food-derived vitamins and minerals to a culture of yeast or lactobacillus so that it is more recognized in the digestive process. The vitamins and minerals contained in Microplex VMz are efficiently used within the body, instead of being excreted through the urine.*
doTERRA Microplex VMz Description
While it is abundantly clear that diets in the United States and in many developed countries include adequate and even an overabundance of calories, a growing body of evidence shows that even as we eat more, we are obtaining less of the essential nutrients vital for optimal health. Over-processed, calorie-rich, nutrient-poor food choices threaten to make us fat even as our bodies are deprived of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. The American Medical Association acknowledges the prudence of taking nutritional supplements, admitting that while “the clinical syndromes of vitamin deficiencies are unusual in Western societies, suboptimal vitamin status is not” (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 19, 2002).
Microplex VMz is a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals presented in a food nutrient complex that is essential for normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells.* Microplex VMz provides a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; and 800 IU of vitamin D.* It also contains important chelated minerals for metabolism and the essential bone nutrients calcium, magnesium, and zinc.*
- Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells*
- Fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E*
- Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy*
- Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients*
- Natural folate from lemon peel
- A balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix for enhanced bioavailability*
- Includes a balanced blend of chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium.
- Includes a whole-food botanical blend of kale, dandelion, parsley, kelp, broccoli, brussels sprout, cabbage, and spinach
- Formulated with a digestive enzyme blend of protease, lactase, lipase, amylase, α-galactosidase, diastase, glucoamylase, and peptidase
- Contains a full-spectrum of vitamin E forms including tocotrienols
- Includes the doTERRA tummy tamer digestive blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway*
- Made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free vegetable capsules
- Specially formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness*
doTERRA Microplex VMz Directions for Use:
Adults, take 4 vegetable capsules per day with food. Microplex VMz is formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+® and xEO Mega®. (Taking with the fatty acids in xEO Mega will support absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins in Microplex VMz.)
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.