Want to make a beautiful all natural, chemical free body wash that is cost effective and smells amazing? Of course you do! Our essential oil body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. It can also provide valuable nourishment to your skin by choosing nourishing essential oils like Cedarwood, Frankincense or Rose.
- 1 glass pump bottle
- 1/2 cup unscented Castile soap
- 4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 3 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops of your favourite essential oil
- Combine ingredients in a glass pump bottle.
- Add desired essential oil(s). For an uplifting body wash try these essential oils: Citrus Bliss, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lime, or Eucalyptus. For a relaxing body wash try these: Lavender, Serenity, Bergamot, Geranium and Roman Chamomile.
- Shake to combine.
Note: Make sure to shake before each use, as all the ingredients will separate.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.