DigestZen is one of dōTERRA’s well-loved propriety blend. This consists of Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease stomach discomfort, motion sickness, and indigestion while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion.
Here are multiple ways on how you can use dōTERRA Internal Blend (DigestZen) for your health, your home and when out and about.
1. Tame a Tummy. Rub on your child’s tummy when they have an occasional tummy ache. Apply before bedtime and it will help them sleep soundly too Dilute 1 drop with fractionated coconut oil and massage onto baby’s tummy when upset.
2. Moo Moo…Boo Boo. Try taking a Veggie Capsule filled with DigestZen when you have too much dairy in the belly.
3. A Sailor’s Little Buddy. For a happy cruise ship experience, be sure to bring along this essential oil. Those all-you-can eat buffets are hard to turn down and it will help bring some balance to your tummy.
4. Over the River and Through the Woods. Long road trips are good for family bonding. Don’t let those winding roads ruin the experience. Try diffusing DigestZen in the car from time to time to keep everyone’s stomachs calm. A great thing to have on a sailing or fishing boat too!
5. A Holiday Helper. After a big holiday feast, massage DigestZen on your stomach after big meals to help digest all holiday fare with ease.
6. Turbulence is on the Horizon. Flying to new destinations is fun but turbulence is often a problem for the stomach. When traveling by plane, make sure DigestZen goes with you.
7. Kick Tension & Pressure. DigestZen certainly helps calm an upset stomach but can also be applied to the temples to help relieve tension and sinus pressure.
8. A Buy Person’s Pal. When we get too busy, often our diet suffers. We opt for late night eating, faster than fast food, skipped meals, over indulgences and more. If your hectic schedule turns into hectic digestion, try DigestZen.
9. Greasy Foods, Angry Belly. Cafeteria foods are usually packed with grease that can cause discomfort. Be preventative by taking a Veggie Capsule full of several drops before you set foot in a cafeteria.
10. Kids Won’t Take a Capsule of DigestZen? To get things moving, put a drop of DigestZen in your child’s bath water and support healthy digestion.
11. A Regularity Ranger. The next time you feel stomach churn or feelings of indigestion, help yourself stay comfortable and regular by adding a drop to your water or rice or soy milk daily.
12. A Great Neutralizer. Use 1-2 drops in 4-6 ounces of water as a mouth rinse with water at night if you’ve eaten a meal with strong smells, like garlic, onion, curries and more. If you like the taste of black licorice, you will love the taste of DigestZen because it contains Fennel essential oil.
13. Carefree at the carnival. First a funnel cake and then the tea cup ride. Make sure you bring DigestZen along so you can have fun with the rest of the family.
14. Take-out? Take DigestZen. This digestive blend will soothe even the strongest kick that your favorite local take-out can deliver.
15. Unfamiliar Restaurant Relief. When you travel or venture out to an unfamiliar restaurant, it’s easy to have digestive distress. Prevent discomfort by taking DigestZen in a Veggie Capsule to prevent or lessen the effects of certain foods.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.