The incredible smell and taste of Lemon essential oil is a bonus! The real benefits lie in it’s powerful cleansing, purifying, and invigorating skills. This powerhouse essential oil is one that every house should never go without!
Don’t believe us? Try these handy home tips on how to use Lemon Essential Oil and trust us you will wonder how you ever did without it!
1. Eradicate Undesirable Smells. The next time you have an international potpourri of food simultaneously brewing in your apartment complex at dinnertime, be sure to diffuse Lemon to neutralize odors.
2. Get Rid Of The Sticky Stuff. Lemon essential oil is excellent for removing sticky tree sap, sticker residue, and permanent marker. It even gets gum out of hair.
3. Pump Life Into Your Water. If you, unfortunately, don’t have great water taste in your town, add Lemon to that pitcher of water in the fridge. Add ice. Shake well. You will love the flavor.
4. A Remodelers Friend. It is possible to have fresh paint on the walls and a fresh smell in the air Diffuse lemon essential oil while you repaint or remodel your home.
5. Road-Trip Relief. The next time you going ‘over the river and through the woods’ on a family road trip, (with family or pets) a little Lemon on cotton balls (other absorbent material) spread over your air vents or goes a long, long way to create a more pleasurable trip.
6. Perk Up. First, diffuse lemon essential oil to brighten and energize your mood. Then, pamper yourself by mixing a few drops with Melaleuca and fractionated coconut oil and apply on tired, dry, cracked feet.
7. Flavor Boost. Add a drop of Lemon essential oil anytime you are cooking with lemon juice (Salmon on the BBQ, Lemon meringue pie, Lemon zest) to give it a deeper, more rich flavor. In soothing winter teas, you can simply add Lemon essential oil to warm water, an herbal tea and honey.
8. Pick-Me-Up. When you lack motivation or energy, try rubbing a drop of Lemon on your hands, the back of your neck or even through your hair. You’ll be amazed at the power of the Lemony aroma!
9. Smell Lemons, Not Chemicals. Add a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your dishwater. Adding Lemon will make it a better experience for you while taking advantage of the cleaning qualities in Lemon essential oil. Your glassware will be crystal clean.
10. Super Study Powers. Diffuse with Peppermint in the classroom or during homework time to help the kids stay awake and focused.
11. An Original All-Purpose Cleaner. Mix 5-6 drops Lemon essential oil with water and vinegar in a spray bottle to cleanse and purify surfaces. Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances. For stainless steel, mix Lemon essential oil with olive oil for best results.
12. Preserve What You’ve Got. Use Lemon essential oil in a spray to keep your cut fruit fresh until serving.
13. Refresh Bad Smelling Washcloths. When your kitchen washcloths smell foul and could use a boost, add Lemon oil to your detergent, soak overnight, wash, dry and your kitchen will smell so much better.
14. Nourish Your Leathers & Furniture. Preserve and prevent leather from splitting with a Lemon soaked cloth. Also, a few drops of Lemon essential oil combined with a few drops of olive oil makes a great furniture polish.
15. ‘Lemonize’ Your Laundry. Instead of dryer sheets, try adding a few drops to a damp wash cloth in the dryer with the rest of your laundry. Be sure to set the dryer to a low-temperature cycle as high heat will lessen the effects of the oil.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.