Here are some tips on how to use dōTERRA Oregano:
1. An Immune System Boost. Take several drops in a Veggie Capsule for periodic immune support.
2. Keep Calm And Oregano On. Concerned about the sanitary conditions of a public place you or the kids have just walked on with bare feet? Your feet absorb more than you think. Follow up by applying one drop of Oregano and Thyme, diluted with 6-7 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Happy feet.
3. Savor The Flavor. Put a drop of Oregano essential oil in your spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, on a roast, or any other entrée for delicious flavor. Because Oregano is so strong, you may want to put the drop first on a spoon and then use a toothpick to slowly add oil to the recipe.
4. The Best Defense Is A Good Offense. To help keep your home clean, mix 3 drops of Oregano with water in a spray bottle and spray it in corners of the shower, sink and other damp and darkened areas.
5. Little Italy At Home. Put a drop of Oregano and a drop of Basil in your veggie dip. Or, mix them both with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a savory bread dip.
6. Bring On Sandal Season. Apply one drop of Oregano to 6 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil to soften cuticles and rough spots that may be encroaching on your toenail real estate. Oregano keeps impurities out.
7. Digestive Dilemmas Abated. Oregano is a key ingredient in dōTERRA’s GX Assist, for good reason It helps create a peaceful environment that is unfriendly to ’the unmentionables’ that tax our digestive systems.
8. It’s About Natural Effectiveness. Essential oils quickly go to work in your system. This year, when a change of seasons may have you down, make your own wellness blend by combining 3 drops Oregano, 5 drops On Guard, 5 drops Melaleuca and 5 drops Lemon into a Veggie Capsule. By putting the properties of these oils to work, you will feel better naturally.
9. Warming Wonder. Dilute just 1 drop in several drops of fractionated coconut oil and massage quickly into hands and feet to help warm the body.
10. Chase Away Whatever Is Blocking Your Lower Registers. When it comes to effortless breathing, having oregano in your system (taken with a Veggie Capsule) has the ability to clear respiratory gunk.
11. Comfortable Exit Ramps. When your body’s waste liquid elimination systems are unhappy, it’s uncomfortable. Cranberry juice is great, but Oregano in your system can work to clear this out, clean it up and help you feel better.
12. Target The Source of Unsightly Skin Woes. Anyone’s skin can have imperfections, bumps or feel irritated. The same properties that make oregano great for internal use are also effective as a topical ointment. Use sparingly Oregano is potent. Dilute 1 drop to 4 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
13. Tea Time Boost. On a cold winter day, Oregano added to an earthy, hot tea can do wonders to the body and soul.
14. Food borne Problems Beware. Oregano has properties that can counteract the effects of improper food handling practices, preparation or food storage. Combined with regular hand washing, Oregano has been known to be effective in contributing to the healthiness of foods.
15. Less Is More. In nearly all applications, more Oregano is not the answer. Oregano is one of the most potent essential oils—one drop is usually all you need. When used improperly, be sure to have Fractionated Coconut Oil on hand to dilute its potency if needed.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.