dōTERRA USA April 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
We are excited to share with you the doTERRA USA April 2019 Promotions! This month doTERRA has been extremely generous to its wholesale customers and Wellness advocates.
Product of the month: Breathe Touch
During the month of April, when you place an LRP order of 125 PV or greater before April 15, you will receive doTERRA Breathe® Touch 10 mL FREE!
doTERRA Breathe Touch provides the perfect balance of doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend with Fractionated Coconut Oil to invigorate and clear your mind.
How to use dōTERRA Breathe Touch?
- Apply to chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Rub on neck, chest, back, or bottom of feet to promote a restful sleep.
Save 10% on TriEase
You can also purchase TriEase® Softgels all month long at a discount of 10% off.
Designed to lend support during times of seasonal discomfort, TriEase Softgels bring together the powerful properties of essential oils to promote well-being when seasonal or environmental threats are high. TriEase combines three of the most potent essential oils for support of healthy respiratory function and protection against seasonal threats.* Equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils in an easy to use softgel, TriEase provides defense against environmental elements from spring through fall.
How to use dōTERRA TriEase Softgels?
- Perhaps the most significant benefit of TriEase Softgels is that they can help protect against seasonal and environmental elements.* The combination of equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint oil offers the seasonal support you need by promoting clear breathing, healthy respiratory function, and cleansing for the body systems.*
- Cleansing the systems of the body can be very helpful for protecting the body against seasonal or environmental threats. That is why TriEase Softgels include Lemon essential oil. Lemon oil is known to have powerful cleansing properties to help cleanse the body’s systems—protecting the body from potential threats throughout the year.*
- Another major benefit of TriEase Softgels is their ability to provide calming and balancing effects, both internally and externally.* Taken internally, Lavender oil is known to provide powerful internal and external calming.* During seasons when threats are particularly high, your body will benefit from the calming effects that TriEase Softgels provide for the body—both internally and externally.*
- When seasonal threats strike, respiratory discomfort becomes a common problem. Luckily, TriEase Softgels are designed to help promote clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions.* Peppermint essential oil supports proper respiratory function to help the user breathe easy.*
- Does seasonal discomfort keep you from doing the things you love? If environmental or seasonal issues keep you from playing with your kids in the park, joining your friends for ultimate Frisbee, or taking your morning jog, TriEase Softgels can help provide support during seasons when threats are high.* Take TriEase Softgels before doing something active in the spring or fall. For proactive support, have TriEase Softgels on hand to take before doing anything outdoors.*
200 PV Promotion Extended!
*EXTENDED* Earn a FREE Deep Blue® Rub and Deep Blue 5 mL by placing any single 200 PV order from March 1 through April 15.
Limit of four per account, per household. Limit one free item per order. This promotion is for U.S., Canada, and NFR markets.
How to use dōTERRA Deep Blue Rub?
- Because of the soothing properties it holds, Deep Blue Rub is a popular choice for massage therapists and sports practitioners. Professionals love using Deep Blue Rub to help ease discomfort, particularly because it holds safe, natural essential oils that provide an alternation of cooling and warming sensations. Just as massage therapists and sports medicine professionals use Deep Blue Rub for a soothing massage, you too can use the essential oil lotion to give yourself a calming, comforting massage at home. Good enough to use on a professional level, you’ll soon find that Deep Blue Rub is the perfect companion for affected areas.
- Whether you work out a few times a week or practically live at the gym, Deep Blue Rub is definitely a product you want to keep in your gym bag. The soothing elements of this cooling lotion are just what you need post workout. Heavy lifting, intense running, or arduous workouts can leave the body with some discomfort in the hours and even days after exercise. But with Deep Blue Rub on hand, you can soothe any trouble spots while simultaneously moisturizing the skin.
- While we often associate sore muscles and joints with exercise and recreational sports, it is also possible to feel tightness and discomfort in the body after sitting for too long. Many of us spend our days at a desk, sitting behind a computer screen, without moving for long periods of time. Sitting, typing, and hunching over a computer for hours can leave us feeling stiff and uncomfortable at the end of a long day. If you’ve spent long hours at your desk, you can massage Deep Blue Rub into the fingers, arms, hands, neck, and shoulders for cooling, relaxing relief. Not only will the tingling sensation of the lotion awaken your senses and rejuvenate your extremities, but the combination of CPTG essential oils will soothe any affected areas.
- As mentioned, Deep Blue Rub can be helpful after a workout at the gym or at home; however, all serious athletes should also consider keeping a bottle on hand. Whether you play collegiate or professional sports, or you like to stay active by playing on a community softball team with friends, Deep Blue Rub is a smart choice for post-practice and post-game. Parents can keep Deep Blue Rub on hand for high school athletes who experience discomfort from back-to-back practices, games, and workouts throughout the season.
- While Deep Blue Rub is convenient for those who participate in recreational sports or exercise, our bodies often need to recover after a long day of manual labor. Deep Blue Rub can be helpful after hours of working in the garden, heavy lifting on moving day, or completing home improvement projects like putting up a fence or landscaping. By the end of the day your body will need some rest and relief, so consider applying Deep Blue Rub on the lower back, shoulders, neck, or anywhere you might be feeling discomfort.
- When assembling an at-home first aid kit, be sure to include a bottle of Deep Blue Rub for situations where you may need fast relief. Deep Blue Rub comes in a 4 oz. lotion bottle or a liter size. If you keep a first aid kit in your car, at the cabin, or in a travel bag, Deep Blue Rub is a great addition to help bring relief when you need it in a hurry.
- Whether you spend a lot of time writing, typing on the computer, playing an instrument, needlepointing or knitting, or doing anything that is tough on the hands, Deep Blue Rub provides the perfect way to comfort strained, sore, or tired hands. Not only will the cooling and warming sensation of Deep Blue Rub provide comfort, but the natural emollients of the lotion will leave your hands feeling soft—not greasy like other topical creams do. When your hands are in need of relaxation and repair, massage a dollop of Deep Blue Rub into the palms, wrists, knuckles, and joints.
How to use dōTERRA Deep Blue Blend?
- Deep Blue essential oil blend contains strong soothing and cooling properties. These properties can offer comfort before and after exercise and are ideal for massages. Use Deep Blue oil topically to obtain these soothing and cooling benefits.
- Deep Blue is a perfect companion for a massage. Give your body a relaxing break and get a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. This blend can be combined with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to increase fluidity of massage strokes, enhance the reach of the Deep Blue essential oil blend, and help protect sensitive skin.
- If you are looking for an invigorating exercise blend, look no further—the Deep Blue essential oil blend has the perfect combination of essential oils to help soothe and comfort exercise enthusiasts of all levels. For a comforting solution that will empower and soothe during and after exercise, apply Deep Blue essential oil blend to your feet and knees pre- and post-workout.
- Growing can cause great discomfort and can even be the cause of restless nights. To assist your growing child during their growth spurts, combine the Deep Blue essential oil blend with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your growing child’s legs before bedtime. This will bring a cooling and soothing feeling that will help ease these occasional discomforts.
- Moving can be a long and strenuous process that can sometimes put unwanted stress on back muscles. After a long day of heavy lifting, rub a few drops of Deep Blue on your lower back. The cooling and soothing sensation of Deep Blue oil will bring you relief after a strenuous day.
- Cleaning can be quite the workout, and the constant movement of arms and legs can leave you tired. After a day of cleaning, give your body a well-deserved reward. Rub Deep Blue essential oil blend into your arms and legs to give them a soothing and relaxing massage.
- Have a green thumb and a love for gardening? Make sure to give your body the relaxation it needs after a fun day of pruning and planting by applying Deep Blue essential oil blend to your hands and feet after gardening. This application will help relax your muscles and prepare them for your next gardening adventure.
- Want to connect with your grandma and give her a treat she is sure to enjoy? Next time you’re with her, give her a hand massage with the Deep Blue essential oil blend. The soothing effect of Deep Blue oil will help relax her hands. Massages are also a great way to create meaningful connection and show that you care.
- Typing on the computer may seem like minimal activity for just your wrists and fingers, but the act of typing influences and tenses many other upper body parts. After long hours on the computer, rub Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. This will help soothe, cool, and relieve affected areas.
- After completing a long run, dilute a few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend in Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into desired areas. This application will provide a cooling and comforting sensation for you after your workout.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.