dōTERRA New Zealand April 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
We are excited to share with you the doTERRA New Zealand April 2019 Promotions! This month doTERRA has been extremely generous to its wholesale customers and Wellness advocates.
Product of the month: DigestZen 5ml
Receive a free DigestZen® 5mL by placing any single 125PV order between 1-15 April
DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.*
How to use dōTERRA DIgestZen?
- If you are looking for a healthy and natural way to assist your digestive system, the DigestZen essential oil blend is an ideal option.* DigestZen contains a blend of essential oils that will naturally aid the body in the digestion of food.* To easily obtain these digestion benefits, add one drop of DigestZen oil to 4 fluid ounces of liquid, and drink.*
- The unpredictability and discomfort of occasional stomach upsets can often put a damper on the day. When issues like these arise, apply one to two drops of DigestZen to the desired areas of your skin. DigestZen will also work to soothe occasional stomach upset when taken internally, and can get you feeling ready to take on the day again.*
- Bloating and gas can make your stomach feel tight and full, often leaving you feeling sluggish and unappealing. If you’re experiencing these difficulties, use DigestZen oil.* DigestZen will help reduce bloating and gas so that you can feel your best at any time of the day.*
- Does flying or driving long distances make you a little nervous? Next time you’re planning on traveling for an extended period of time, rub DigestZen oil on your stomach before you take your trip. The sweet, minty smell of DigestZen will provide a calming aroma. You can also add a few drops of DigestZen to water and take it internally to keep stomach jitters at bay.*
- Holidays, vacations, birthdays, and family get-togethers often have something in common: food. And lots of it. Make sure to have DigestZen on hand for these occasions. The DigestZen essential oil blend can be used during these events to promote digestion when eating heavier meals.*
- Whether trying the cuisines of Italy or enjoying the tastes of India, introducing foreign food to the body has the potential to disrupt the stomach’s normal digestion. When you are traveling or exploring new foods, use DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach upset and to promote healthy digestion.*
- For a simple way to incorporate DigestZen into your regular routine, add DigestZen to your water or tea. This will help your body maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- The DigestZen essential oil blend can ease feelings of queasiness.* If you’re experiencing queasiness, take DigestZen to dismiss these feelings.*
- One of the most relaxing ways to use DigestZen oil is by applying it to the stomach and massaging. An abdominal massage will bring soothing comfort to your stomach and the aroma will provide you with calming feelings. DigestZen can also be applied to a child’s stomach for soothing comfort. Before using DigestZen for a massage, combine it with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help increase the DigestZen oil distribution and minimize any skin sensitivity.
Save 10% on PastTense Roll On
Get 10% off PastTense® Roll On Relaxation Blend 10 mL
To help ground and balance emotions, PastTense uses a fresh, cooling aroma that can ease stressful feelings and promote a sense of calm.
How to use dōTERRA PastTense Roll On?
- The selected essential oils that make up the PastTense tension blend are ideal for mind and mood. When applied topically, the PastTense essential oil blend helps promote grounded and balanced emotions. For quick access to these powerful benefits, apply PastTense to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears.
- Is your to-do list stacking up while your time is winding down? When you have too much to do and little time to do it in, feelings of stress can often be the unwanted product. Keep those stressful feelings at bay and welcome in calm feelings by applying a little PastTense oil. The PastTense essential oil blend is designed to help ease stressful feelings and is great for tense moments.
- Take your PastTense oil with you wherever you go! PastTense was designed for convenient essential oil emotional support. Its 10mL roll-on structure is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, and much more. Next time you foresee a stressful situation, don’t worry; just keep your PastTense oil close for quick and convenient application when needed.
- One of the best ways to overcome tense feelings is through massage. After a stressful day, massage PastTense into your shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling and soothing sensation. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in releasing stressful feelings and is a perfect companion for a deep massage. Dilute PastTense with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help maximize the reach of the blend while minimizing skin sensitivity.
- Stressful situations are all around us, but that doesn’t mean we need to be stressed. Before your next test or public presentation, make sure to apply PastTense oil to your temples and the back of your neck. Applying PastTense oil will help calm your emotions and lessen anxious and stressful feelings.
- Does traveling make you feel uneasy? You’re not alone. Traveling by plane, car, or boat can often bring on anxious or tense feelings. Before or during traveling, apply PastTense to your wrists. The grounding and soothing properties of this blend will help calm emotions, allowing you to relax and enjoy your journey.
- Stay calm and keep your emotions in check during important meetings by using PastTense. Before a significant meeting, apply PastTense oil to the bottoms of your feet. The oil will absorb through the feet and allow your body to receive the benefits of PastTense faster. The PastTense essential oil blend will aid in decreasing tense and stressful feelings and will help you feel emotionally balanced during your meeting.
- When experiencing a big life change, make sure to have PastTense oil close by. Big changes can be full of fun surprises, but they can also cause an increase of stressful and anxious feelings. Topically apply PastTense behind the ears to quickly reduce some of the negative feelings that accompany change.
- Help your body and mind relax and unwind before taking a test. Apply some PastTense oil to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears to help ease feelings of tension before an important exam. This will help reduce adverse emotions so that you can focus on the facts that really matter.
- Who doesn’t feel overwhelmed every once in a while? When you’re experiencing an influx of stressed or tense feelings, use PastTense. The PastTense essential oil blend contains Lavender, Chamomile, and Frankincense. These ingredients have strong calming properties and will aid in calming emotions.
Get 20% off Enrolment Kits!
Have you been thinking about joining dōTERRA? Then now is the time with our special 20% discount on Enrolment Kits when you enrol from April 1 – May 31.. (Excludes the Family Essentials Kit) Only available to new Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers.
Here are the Enrolment Kits to choose from:
Share the Aroma
This promotion runs from 1 April – 31 May, 2019. You must have at least 4 qualifying enrolments in order to qualify for this promotion and to receive Buddha Wood.
Enrol 4 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Buddha Wood (native to Australia).
Enrol 8 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Roman Chamomile (valued at $70.00 AUD) and Buddha Wood.
Enrol 12 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Melissa (valued at $233.00 AUD), Roman Chamomile and Buddha Wood.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more, plus an additional 20% discount!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.