doTERRA Grapefruit Essential Oil
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skincare routine.
doTERRA Grapefruit Essential Oil Description
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados, ” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.*
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism*
- Uplifts mood
doTERRA Grapefruit Aromatic Description
Citrus, floral, fruity
doTERRA Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.*
You can easily make your own dishwasher tablets following this simple step by step. They will clean your dishes naturally.
- Put 1 cup Baking Soda, 1/4 cup Citric Acid, 1 Tablespoon of On Guard Cleaner Concentrate and 3 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil in a mixing bowl
- Mix together until the mix has an even consistency.
- Place in silicon moulds and let sit 4 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use in your dishwasher instead of store-bought dishwasher tablets!
doTERRA Grapefruit Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.