Here’s a creative and delicious hearty salad recipe that we know you will love as much as we did! This vegan offering is extra healthy with the use of dōTERRA Essential Oils and extra special because it was created with such love from two of our gorgeous Ora Leaders community members.
What you need:
- Broad Beans
- Chilli Flakes
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- dōTERRA Lime
How to make:
- Chop 1 head of cauliflower into florets.
- Place on a large baking tray and sprinkle with turmeric, chilli flakes, salt and lots of black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil or oil of your choice.
- Bake in a 200 degree preheated oven / 180 fan force for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Put 500grams of whatever you have, peas or broad beans in a saucepan of cold water and bring them to boil and allow them to cook for10/12 minutes, so enough to mash.
- Drain. Place them in a bowl with black pepper, salt, 2T olive oil and a few drops of lime essential oil. Then mash the peas.
- Arrange the baked veg on the bed of pea mash and top with chopped avocado sprinkled with lime juice.
This dish was a crowd pleaser with one and all! It packed a punch with divine fresh flavours and helped sustain our bodies and brains with ease for the rest of the day.
Coming soon …. Our very own Ora Leaders Recipe Book !