dōTERRA Europe October 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
doTERRA Europe has doubled down and out done themselves this October with doubling up the discount this month!!! Let us know if you need any help ordering.
Product of the Month: Star Anise
Place an LRP order of at least 125 PV by 15 August, and receive a FREE 15 ml Star Anise!
Did you know that it is the Star Anise that gives dōTERRA ZenGest™, it’s licorice smell and taste? It’s no surprise that Star Anise is most commonly known for its support of digestive health. As a main ingredient in dōTERRA ZenGest®, Star Anise can be used to calm an occasional upset stomach. Star Anise essential oil has many benefits, both topically and internally. Immune system support and healthy cellular function are just a couple of the main benefits Star Anise offers. Star Anise can also support feelings of relaxation when taken internally.
How to use dōTERRA Star Anise?
- Try using a few drops of Star Anise as part of your skincare routine.
- Dilute a drop or two of Star Anise oil with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Take a drop or two internally to promote relaxing feelings.
- Blend with floral or wood oils to create a grounding and emotionally balancing experience.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
- Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Get 20% off dōTERRA Roman Chamomile
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has grey-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes.
• Add 1–2 drops to your favourite moisturiser, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
• Blend with other floral essential oils like Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Patchouli.
• Add 1 drop to herbal teas or hot drinks. DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Available Now: Black Spruce
Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices, Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil.
Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness.
Start your day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce, both topically and aromatically.
After strenuous exercise, or when your body is in need of topical support, massage Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier to create a soothing, comforting massage.
Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to create feelings of harmony and balance.
The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only £199 USD. SAVE £179.34!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.