dōTERRA Australia October 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
doTERRA Australia you have out done yourself this month! Feeling extremely grateful for the extension of the Spring Fever offer till October 15th and the ability to earn FREE Yarrow Pom for all new members.
Product of the Month: Cedarwood
Place an LRP order of at least 125 PV by 15 October, and receive a FREE 15 ml Cedarwood!
The warm, woody scent of Cedarwood oil, or Cedar oil, offers numerous benefits to the user. Not only does Cedarwood oil produce a grounding aroma that promotes feelings of vitality and wellness, it also has many applications for everyday life. Whether you are using Cedar oil topically or aromatically to improve skin imperfections, to keep insects at bay, or to promote vitality during a workout, the uses and benefits of this oil are almost limitless.
How to use dōTERRA Cedarwood?
- Because it is a grounding oil that can promote emotional balance, Cedar oil is a good essential oil to diffuse at the end of a long day when you want to create a relaxing environment. Cedarwood oil holds calming and grounding properties for both the mind and body, making it a popular oil for topical as well as aromatic use. When diffusing Cedar oil, use three to four drops in the essential oil diffuser of your choice and enjoy the grounding, calming effects that this oil has to offer.
- If you want to improve your exercise routine, Cedarwood oil can provide an extra boost of vitality before a workout. Because it promotes wellness and vitality, Cedar oil is a fitting companion for any physical activity—no matter your workout style. Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout, and enjoy the vitality-boosting benefits of Cedarwood oil.
- Did you know that many people use Cedar oil for skin due to its purifying abilities? You can easily incorporate Cedarwood oil into your daily facial routine by simply adding one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties. The cleansing properties of Cedarwood oil can also help improve the appearance of skin imperfections. When you notice a new skin imperfection, directly apply one drop of Cedar oil to affected area to immediately improve its appearance.
- Cedar oil’s chemical makeup makes it effective at repelling insects. When working in the garden, consider adding Cedarwood essential oil to your mulch or topsoil to help keep insects at bay. To keep bugs away during seasons when insects are a threat, you can create your own essential oil bug repellant formula using doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and Cedarwood oil (simply apply to the body before going outside). To learn more about essential oils that repel insects, read this article from the doTERRA Living Magazine: Essential Science—Bug Off!
- Cedarwood oil is known to promote relaxation, and can be used in several instances to calm the mind. For example, when your child wakes up scared after a nightmare, apply Cedar oil to the bottom of his or her feet to help promote a peaceful, settled feeling. When you find yourself distressed by unfamiliar situations, inhale the aroma of Cedarwood oil to promote calming emotions. When it comes to promoting calming, grounding feelings, Cedarwood essential oil is a helpful companion.
- Diffusing Cedar oil in your home, office, or workspace can help promote feelings of confidence and self-esteem. The warm, herbaceous aroma of Cedarwood essential oil is grounding and can help evoke feelings of wellness. When striving to promote confident feelings or feelings of self-esteem, diffuse two drops of Cedarwood oil with two drops of Wintergreen in the essential oil diffuser of your choice.
Save 10% off dōTERRA Spa Body Wash
Do yourself a favour and add this to your morning shower routine and you will be bouncing out of the house and excited for the day ahead! The first thing you notice when you use this product is the invigorating scents of Bergamot, Grapefruit and Cedarwood essential oils. This natural gel cleanser has the right amount of foam action so it glides across the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Bergamot essential oil purifies and soothes skin and provides an uplifting, yet grounding aroma.
- Grapefruit is cleansing to the skin and has an energizing scent that uplifts mood.
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes relaxation.
Spring Fever Promotion Extended until 15th October
SPRING FEVER HAS SENT doTERRA AUSTRALIA CRAZY!!!
They have extended the 200PV Spring Fever promotion until the 15th October. This the perfect opportunity to get in a ‘blooming’ good mood and get your hands on limited edition Spring time essential oils.
By placing any single 200PV order until the 15th October you will earn a FREE Limited Edition Lemon Myrtle 5 mL essential oil, Citrus Bloom 15 mL essential oil blend and Red Mandarin 5 mL essential oil.
How to use the doTERRA Lemon Myrtle?
When you open a bottle of Lemon Myrtle, the fresh citrus aroma should immediately remind you of another great essential oil: Lemongrass. Lemon Myrtle and Lemongrass contain many of the same chemical compounds, giving them similar aromatic profiles and therapeutic benefits. Pure Lemon Myrtle essential oil contains an exceptionally high concentration of citral, the common name given to a naturally occurring mixture of geranial and neral. These two monoterpene aldehydes are geometric isomers, which means that they contain the exact same number of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms and that their chemical structures are nearly identical. The only structural difference between geranial and neral is the arrangement of the aldehyde group around one of the double bonds.
Our Favorite Uses:
- Diffuse Lemon Myrtle to enjoy its fresh citrus aroma or to invite feelings of relaxation.
- Add a few drops of Lemon Myrtle to your home cleaning products to enjoy its aromatic benefits and to protect against environmental threats.
- In vitro studies have reported citral to have antioxidant activity and also support natural cellular antioxidants and related enzymes. As a result, citral may promote normal function of healthy cells.
How to use the doTERRA Citrus Bloom?
Citrus Bloom welcomes spring into your home with its combination of bright citruses and fragrant florals. This blend includes Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
Our Favorite Uses:
- Diffuse in the morning to support a calm and optimistic start to your day.
- Put a few drops onto your wrists and neck as a perfume that simultaneously uplifts your mood.
- Add to your body lotion for a sweet smelling and soothing massage.
- For an afternoon boost, rub one to two drops between your hands, cup your face, and inhale.
The Citrus Bloom Springtime blend carries the fresh scent of both citrus and floral oils carefully chosen to bring the familiar feeling and fragrance of spring.
Wild Orange is renowned for its ability to elevate and energize the mood. Like the other citrus oils, it is also cleansing and purifying.
Grapefruit is also known for its energizing and invigorating aroma. It’s frequently used in skin care for its purifying properties.
The aroma of Lavender is unmistakable and beloved. One of its most notable qualities is its calming and relaxing effects. It is soothing both to the mind and skin.
Roman Chamomile and Magnolia are both commonly found in perfumes. Both Roman Chamomile and Magnolia have calming effects and can help ease feelings of stress.
The citrus oils of Citrus Bloom provide it with its encouraging, refreshing qualities while the “Bloom” (floral) oils in Citrus Bloom help reduce feelings of anxiousness and tension. The blend simultaneously promotes feelings of tranquility and cheerfulness.
Meet Hele. Hele has worked as a farmer in Egypt for over 10 years. She works year round harvesting many crops, but her favorite season is Jasmine season. As part of doTERRA’s Source to You Initiative, many farmers like Hele help to bring you your favorite essential oils like Jasmine essential oil. Hele is also a mother.
In Egypt, many women like Hele work to empower themselves and their children. Each morning she leaves for work at 2:30 am to ensure she can complete her work for the day and be home in time to prepare her children for school. She is an inspiration to us all.
How to use the doTERRA Red Mandarin?
Citrus oils are uplifting, energizing, and cleansing; Red Mandarin is no exception. It promotes positive, cheerful feelings. You can take advantage of this benefit by diffusing, breathing it from your hands, or even applying to your skin. Red Mandarin also has calming properties on the nervous system when taken internally.*
Red Mandarin contains 65–75 percent limonene in its composition. Limonene is a chemical component found in high concentrations in most citrus oils—it accounts for citrus oils’ cleansing and uplifting effects. However, Red Mandarin and Green Mandarin’s compositions also includes gamma-Terpinene (y-terpinene), which is found in Tea Tree (Melaleuca) and other purifying oils. Red Mandarin is cleansing to the skin and air. It can be especially helpful in improving the appearance of oily skin.
Our Favorite Uses:
- Add 2–3 drops to your skin cleanser or toner for boosted clarifying properties.
- For a cleansing spray, add a several drops each of Red Mandarin and Purify blend to a spray bottle of water.
- Diffuse in the morning to purify the air while invigorating and brightening mood.
- Add a few drops to a cup of juice, tea, or water for digestive benefits.*
- Dilute one drop in 4 oz. of water. Considered the sweetest of the citrus fruits, its fruit is used in salads and desserts. You may enjoy adding a few drops to drinks, smoothies, and other recipes not just for the digestive benefits*, but also to add a different, sweet twist to your usual flavors.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol before October 15th with an order over 200PV and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), plus Lemon Myrtle, Citrus Bloom, Red Mandarin for FREE. You will also be entitled to a FREE Yarrow Pom (RRP $200) in November when you place a LRP order over 100PV+. That’s $341 worth of free products!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.