dōTERRA Australia May 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
We are excited to share with you the doTERRA Australia May 2019 Promotions! This month doTERRA has been extremely generous to its wholesale customers and Wellness advocates!
Product of the Month: AromaTouch 5ml
Receive a free AromaTouch® Spa Blend 5mL by placing any single 125PV order between 1-15 May.
The AromaTouch essential oil blend combines a unique group of oils to provide relaxing and comforting effects for the whole body. With the essentials oils of Peppermint, Cypress, Basil, Grapefruit, Marjoram, and Lavender, this blend is the ultimate oil for massages as it can help lessen tension and provide a soothing sensation that will aid in the effectivity of any massage experience. The clean, fresh, and minty fragrance of AromaTouch oil give an additional aromatic boost to all AromaTouch massages. AromaTouch oil can also be used in the AromaTouch Hand Technique, which can assist in creating feelings of overall wellness.
How to use dōTERRA AromaTouch?
- After a long day, an AromaTouch massage may be just what you need. The comforting and relaxing effects of this oil blend are some of the strongest Aromatouch benefits and can assist in calming the senses. Take advantage of these calming properties by using Aromatouch in an end-of-the-day massage.
- Another benefit of Aromatouch is in its ability to lessen tension. Tension is defined through feeling tight, experiencing emotional strain, having anxious feelings, or experiencing stress. If one or more of these feelings or actions ring a bell, apply Aromatouch oil to your neck and shoulders to help decrease these reactions.
- Aromatouch oil is ideal for massages of all kinds, but in addition to its topical massage benefits, Aromatouch oil also adds an aromatic experience to any soothing massage. Aromatouch has a powdery and minty aroma that is fresh and clean. This fragrance will assist in elevating the traditional massage experience to one of whole-body wellness.
- When giving or receiving a massage with AromaTouch oil, make sure to dilute it with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Adding Fractionated Coconut Oil to any massage experience will help enhance essential oil distribution and will leave skin with a smooth and soft feel. When you combine Aromatouch oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil, you will be able to reach more areas of the skin with the relaxing benefits of AromaTouch while using less of the Aromatouch oil blend, making the blend last longer. Fractionated Coconut Oil can also help lessen skin sensitivity.
- The AromaTouch essential oil blend is used in the AromaTouch Technique and the AromaTouch Hand Technique. In the AromaTouch Technique, the AromaTouch oil is used with seven other oils that are applied to the back and the feet to create a feeling of overall wellness. You can learn more about how to perform this technique by visiting the AromaTouch Techniquepage
- The AromaTouch Hand Technique provides a quick way to apply essential oils in a massage technique that will positively affect different body systems. This massage is the perfect gift to give a family member or friend that needs a good pick-me-up. With only four simple steps, you can easily perform this technique. Visit the AromaTouch Hand Technique page for more instructions.
- Enjoy a luxurious bath with the AromaTouch essential oil blend! Simply fill up your bathtub with water of your desired temperature and then add a couple drops of the AromaTouch essential oil blend and Epsom salts to the water, and then relax.
- If you’ve ever been to a spa, you know that a spa’s environment is one of peace and relaxation. If you’re looking for a quick way to bring that tranquil spa environment into your home, add AromaTouch oil to your diffuser, and diffuse.
Save 10% on Motivate Touch 10 ml
Get 10% off Motivate Touch Encouraging Blend 10 mL
doTERRA Motivate Touch provides gentle and quick application of doTERRA Motivate mint and citrus essential oil blend. The fresh, minty aroma promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief. We all have setbacks in our lives, causing us to doubt ourselves or feel pessimistic. doTERRA Motivate with its invigorating scent will help you unleash your creative powers and find feelings of courage that comes from believing in yourself again.
How to use dōTERRA Motivate Touch?
- Rub doTERRA Motivate Touch into your temples to set your focus for the day.
- Prime your wrists for a day of hard work with a rub with doTERRA Motivate Touch.
- Apply to the back of the neck before giving a speech to instil feelings of confidence.
- Apply to pulse points before participating in sporting events or other competitions.
Get 20% off Enrolment Kits!
Have you been thinking about joining dōTERRA? Then now is the time with our special 20% discount on Enrolment Kits when you enrol from April 1 – May 31.. (Excludes the Family Essentials Kit) Only available to new Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers.
Here are the Enrolment Kits to choose from:
Share the Aroma
This promotion runs from 1 April – 31 May, 2019. You must have at least 4 qualifying enrolments in order to qualify for this promotion and to receive Buddha Wood.
Enrol 4 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Buddha Wood (native to Australia).
Enrol 8 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Roman Chamomile and Buddha Wood. (valued at $70.00 AUD)
Enrol 12 new Wellness Advocates or Wholesale Customers, each with 100PV enrolment orders, and receive Melissa , Roman Chamomile and Buddha Wood. (valued at $303.00 AUD)
How to Use doTERRA Buddha Wood?
- Diffuse to promote deeper meditation and peaceful sleep.
- Use topically for a soothing and comforting massage.
- Encourages the sharing of emotions and feelings leading to a deeper connection in relationships.
- Releases setbacks, humiliation and other hurts inflicted over time, bringing about a sense of great freedom.
How to Use doTERRA Roman Chamomile?
- Add 1–2 drops to your favourite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.*
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
How to Use doTERRA Melissa?
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep.
- Add to moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin and refresh the mind.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more, plus an additional 20% discount! Total savings AUD $475.47!!!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.