Looking for a festive and fun way to spread Christmas cheer? Try this fun candy cane scrub made with Peppermint essential oil! This scrub takes only a few ingredients and can easily be customized to your favorite colors and essential oils. It can be used as an amazing all over body exfoliant in the bath or shower.
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup white sugar (you can also use brown sugar or sea salt)
- 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil (you could also use almond oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil).
- 12 drops Peppermint essential oil
- Skin safe food coloring
- Glass jar to store
- Combine sugar and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bowl and divide equally into two bowls.
- In one bowl, add red food coloring until you get your desired color.
- Layer the red and white scrub to create a ‘candy cane’ effect.
- Tie a cute ribbon and tag on the container and you’re done!