Everyone can use some extra peace and tranquility this holiday season. Give the gift of relaxation through essential oils. Disguise an aromatherapy Epsom salt bath treatment as a festive Christmas ornament. When it’s not decorating your tree, this ornament will double as a therapeutic addition to your warm bath. Just take the top off and pour it in. Customize the color and aroma of each ornament for everyone on your Christmas list.
What You Need:
- Round Plastic Ornaments
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt (you may need more or less depending on the size of your ornament)
- 5-10 drops of your favorite dōTERRA essential oil (try Lavender Peace/Serenity, Geranium + Lavender or Balance)
- Dried herbs or flower petals (optional but looks beautiful)
- Mix desired amount of Epsom salt in bowl and add some skin-safe colorant if desired.
- Add dried herbs or flower petals to mixture for color and added aroma.
- Add the essential oils of your choice; mix well.
- Add the bath salt to plastic ornaments until full.
- Once full, put the top of the ornament back on. Quick, easy, and beautiful.
- When ready to use, add desired amount to warm bath.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.