dōTERRA Tea Tree
dōTERRA Tea Tree essential oil is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
dōTERRA Tea Tree Description
Tea Tree oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Tea Tree promotes healthy immune function*, and Tea Tree can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally*
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats*
doTERRA Tea Tree Aromatic Description
Herbaceous, green, leathery
dōTERRA Tea Tree Uses
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
dōTERRA Tea Tree Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.