dōTERRA’s range of OnGuard products is loved by so many. This is no surprise as this powerful essential oil blend supports healthy immune function* and also contains cleansing properties. This is a must have oil for any household.
dōTERRA OnGuard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.*
15 Great Uses for dōTERRA OnGuard (Protective Blend)
1. Sniffle Season Relief. Diffuse OnGuard Protective Blend anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
2. Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of OnGuard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and honey or agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
3. Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of OnGuard to a cup of cornstarch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on the carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean.
4. Rub-A Tub Tub…In a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bathtub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
5. Be Protected On The Go. Traveling to the wide open corners of the world often leaves you without hand sanitizer handy. Make your own by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops OnGuard Protective Blend in a small squeeze bottle. You are now all set to go!
6. Augment Your Air Filters. One of the many dōTERRA OnGuard uses is for cleaning your air filters. Diffusing can work miracles, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard in your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct.
7. “An Ounce Of Prevention…” Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of OnGuard to your juice for added protection.
8. Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ’close talker’ or a public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on OnGuard to 4-6 oz. of water and gargle.
9. Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing OnGuard with a bit of water in your mouth after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of OnGuard.
10. Got a Pull-Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with OnGuard, white vinegar, and water. OnGuard Cleaner Concentrate is also excellent for this purpose.
11. Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner.
12. Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing onto that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with OnGuard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you!
13. Be Naturally On Guard, All Day. Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary are the key ingredients in this powerful blend. This thoughtful combination of oils works together to provide immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use OnGuard is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow.
14. Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always. A few drops of OnGuard in a spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings, and countertops. Share germs no more.
15. Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add OnGuard to your wash during the rinse cycle. It will leave your laundry extra clean and be smelling great.
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.