Emotionally uplifting and blissfully fragrant, doTERRA Green Mandarin is unique among citrus oils and offers a wide variety of uses. Its fruity aroma has subtle floral undertones, making it a desirable addition to natural perfumes and cosmetics. Thanks to its unique chemistry, it offers remarkable skin and hair benefits similar to those from Melaleuca (Tea Tree). Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties on the nervous system and its ability to support healthy digestive, immune, and respiratory function.* Green Mandarin promotes a cheerful, energized mood while soothing feelings of upset or oversensitivity.
doTERRA Green Mandarin Essential Oil Description
Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health.* Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin throughout your home or workplace.
doTERRA Green Mandarin Essential Oil Uses
- Create a bright and energized environment by diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin throughout your home or workplace. Add three to four drops in your diffuser. It can also be taken internally to support the nervous system.*
- Promote healthy skin and hair by incorporating Green Mandarin into your beauty routine. Add a few drops to water or witch hazel for a mild skin toner and clarifier.
- The limonene found in Green Mandarin makes it a highly cleansing oil. Make your own counter spray by adding 10 drops of Green Mandarin to a spray bottle filled with water to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- Diffuse Green Mandarin in your home to purify the air and eradicate unpleasant odors. Add three to four drops in your diffuser. Green Mandarin blends well with Basil, Spearmint, Sandalwood, Lavender, or any of the citrus oils.
- Protect your body from environmental threats by taking Green Mandarin internally. Take one to two drops in a veggie cap to help support healthy immune function and response.*
- Create your own customized perfume blends with Green Mandarin and a few other oils. You can try blending it with Sandalwood, Lavender, Spearmint, or citrus oils to experience the positive, uplifting emotional benefits.
- Incorporate Green Mandarin in your cooking as a natural food preservative or flavoring in recipes calling for a subtle citrus flavor.
Aromatic Description of doTERRA Green Mandarin
Citrus, fruit, slightly sweet and floral
GET STARTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Ready to get started using dōTERRA essential oils? Great stuff! The cheapest and smartest way to get started is as a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER.
To do this CLICK HERE.
Learn more about joining dōTERRA here.
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.