dōTERRA Europe August 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA Europe extremely generous promotions and special offers for this August!
Product of the Month: Cedarwood
Place an LRP order of at least 125 PV by 15 August, and receive a FREE 15 ml Cedarwood!
The warm, woody scent of Cedarwood oil, or Cedar oil, offers numerous benefits to the user. Not only does Cedarwood oil produce a grounding aroma that promotes feelings of vitality and wellness, it also has many applications for everyday life. Whether you are using Cedar oil topically or aromatically to improve skin imperfections, to keep insects at bay, or to promote vitality during a workout, the uses and benefits of this oil are almost limitless.
How to use dōTERRA Cedarwood?
- Because it is a grounding oil that can promote emotional balance, Cedar oil is a good essential oil to diffuse at the end of a long day when you want to create a relaxing environment. Cedarwood oil holds calming and grounding properties for both the mind and body, making it a popular oil for topical as well as aromatic use. When diffusing Cedar oil, use three to four drops in the essential oil diffuser of your choice and enjoy the grounding, calming effects that this oil has to offer.
- If you want to improve your exercise routine, Cedarwood oil can provide an extra boost of vitality before a workout. Because it promotes wellness and vitality, Cedar oil is a fitting companion for any physical activity—no matter your workout style. Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout, and enjoy the vitality-boosting benefits of Cedarwood oil.
- Did you know that many people use Cedar oil for skin due to its purifying abilities? You can easily incorporate Cedarwood oil into your daily facial routine by simply adding one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties. The cleansing properties of Cedarwood oil can also help improve the appearance of skin imperfections. When you notice a new skin imperfection, directly apply one drop of Cedar oil to affected area to immediately improve its appearance.
- Cedar oil’s chemical makeup makes it effective at repelling insects. When working in the garden, consider adding Cedarwood essential oil to your mulch or topsoil to help keep insects at bay. To keep bugs away during seasons when insects are a threat, you can create your own essential oil bug repellant formula using doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and Cedarwood oil (simply apply to the body before going outside). To learn more about essential oils that repel insects, read this article from the doTERRA Living Magazine: Essential Science—Bug Off!
- Cedarwood oil is known to promote relaxation, and can be used in several instances to calm the mind. For example, when your child wakes up scared after a nightmare, apply Cedar oil to the bottom of his or her feet to help promote a peaceful, settled feeling. When you find yourself distressed by unfamiliar situations, inhale the aroma of Cedarwood oil to promote calming emotions. When it comes to promoting calming, grounding feelings, Cedarwood essential oil is a helpful companion.
- Diffusing Cedar oil in your home, office, or workspace can help promote feelings of confidence and self-esteem. The warm, herbaceous aroma of Cedarwood essential oil is grounding and can help evoke feelings of wellness. When striving to promote confident feelings or feelings of self-esteem, diffuse two drops of Cedarwood oil with two drops of Wintergreen in the essential oil diffuser of your choice.
Get 10% off dōTERRA ZenGest Softgels
dōTERRA ZenGest® Softgels are a convenient and easy way to obtain the benefits of the proprietary ZenGest™ Supportive Blend. Each vegetarian softgel contains 120 mg of ZenGest, the oil blend you know and trust for overall digestive support. ZenGest contains a unique combination of Ginger, Peppermint, Caraway, Anise, Coriander, Tarragon, and Fennel to aid in digestion and ease mild or occasional stomach discomfort in a soothing, natural way—all in a vegetarian softgel that dissolves easily. ZenGest Softgels are perfect for on-the-go or for those wanting an easy way to consume ZenGest essential oil blend.
- Aids in the digestion of foods*
- Soothes occasional stomach upset*
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Ginger Root: may help to soothe mild or occasional stomach upset and ease indigestion*
Peppermint Plant: supports healthy gastrointestinal function and aids in digestion*
Caraway Seed: may help ease indigestion while supporting a healthy gastrointestinal tract*
Coriander Seed: promotes healthy digestion*
Anise Fruit/Seed: promotes healthy digestion*
Tarragon Fruit/Seed: promotes healthy digestion*
Fennel Seed: promotes healthy digestion and metabolism*
50/50 Enrolment Promotion
If you sign up a new dōTERRA Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer, you and your enrolee will receive 50 product points each! New Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers must place a 100 PV enrolment order between 1-31 August 2019. For more detail click here.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only £199 USD. SAVE £179.34!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.