dōTERRA Australia March 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
We are excited to share with you the doTERRA Australia March 2019 Promotions! This month doTERRA has been extremely generous to its wholesale customers and Wellness advocates.
doTERRA Product Of The Month March 2019
Product of the Month: Lemongrass
Place any 125PV LRP order between March 1 – 15 and receive a FREE Lemongrass
For years, Lemongrass has been used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. Lemongrass is also purifying and toning and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule*
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
How to use doTERRA Lemongrass
- Did you know that Lemongrass essential oil can help support healthy digestion when taken internally?* The chemical makeup of Lemongrass includes aldehydes, which are known for their ability to maintain healthy gastrointestinal function when ingested.* To reap these benefits, add a few drops of Lemongrass to your food or beverages to add flavour and provide dietary support. You can also place a few drops in a doTERRA Veggie Capsule to promote healthy digestive function.* You can even combine Lemongrass essential oil with Peppermint oil in a capsule to support healthy gastrointestinal function and maintain healthy digestion.*
- One way to experience the benefits of Lemongrass essential oil is by diffusing the oil in your diffuser at home. Consider diffusing Lemongrass oil when you want to overpower feelings of nervousness or eliminate mental fatigue. Diffusing Lemongrass essential oil can also help promote a positive outlook and heighten your awareness. Another benefit of diffusing Lemongrass is the refreshing, herbaceous aroma of the oil. If you want to experience the aromatic benefits of Lemongrass essential oil but don’t have time to diffuse it, place one drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer as desired.
- The aldehydes in Lemongrass essential oil also make Lemongrass useful for naturally repelling insects. Diffusing Lemongrass oil or even using it topically can help keep bugs away. Diffuse Lemongrass essential oil inside or outside on your porch or patio to keep away mosquitos and bugs. If you are worried about keeping bugs off of your body, rub or spritz Lemongrass oil on your skin before you go outside.
- Because Lemongrass is a soothing oil, it is commonly used for massage. The refreshing aroma combined with the oil’s soothing properties makes it a popular choice for massage therapy. It also holds purifying benefits for the skin, making it a desirable oil to use during massage sessions. If you use Lemongrass essential oil for massage, dilute it with a carrier oil like doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Apply the diluted oil to muscles and joints for a soothing sensation that makes for a tranquil massage.
- Possibly one of the most common uses for Lemongrass is in culinary settings. For many years, Lemongrass has been a common ingredient to add flavour to Asian soups, curries, beef, fish, teas, and more. It is also widely used in baked goods or candies in the food industry because of its distinct flavour. If you want to utilize the powerful flavour of Lemongrass essential oil, consider adding a few drops to entrees or meat dishes. Looking for an essential oil recipe that uses Lemongrass oil? Try our Coconut Lemongrass Red Lentil Soup and enjoy the unique flavours of Lemongrass, ginger root, coconut milk, lentils, and more.
- The soothing properties of Lemongrass oil also make it helpful for the body after physical activity. Consider applying Lemongrass essential oil topically where needed after a hard workout to utilize the soothing properties of the oil. You can also dilute Lemongrass and apply it after a long run for a refreshing feeling. No matter what kind of workout you choose, Lemongrass oil can help soothe the body after exertion during physical activity.
- Lemongrass contains purifying and toning benefits for the skin and can be used in your skin care routine to help promote pure, toned skin. Consider adding a few drops of Lemongrass essential oil to your daily cleanser or moisturizer to help tone and purify skin. Similar to Melaleuca, Lemongrass oil can also help promote the appearance of healthy fingernails and toenails. To experience these benefits of Lemongrass, try combining it with Melaleuca essential oil and apply the mixture to your fingernails and toenails to help them look and feel clean.
doTERRA 10% Off Product March 2019
Save 10% off On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
When you want a safe, natural soap that’s free of toxins to help keep your family’s hands clean and soft, look no further than the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash.
- Gentle cleansers and emollients clean and soften hands throughout the day without drying or irritating sensitive skin
- doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash is pH balanced to protect the delicate moisture barriers of the skin
- The spice and citrus aromas of doTERRA On Guard invigorate the senses during and after use
- The power of doTERRA On Guard essential oils enhances the cleansing function to take it to a new level and set it apart from other commercially branded products
Uses and Benefits of doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
- If you are concerned about providing your family with safe, natural products for the home, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash is the perfect addition to any bathroom or kitchen. Unlike other soaps and cleansers that may contain toxins or harmful ingredients, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash includes natural ingredients like CPTG® essential oils to keep your family safe and clean at the same time.
- While many soaps tend to leave the hands dry, irritated, or rough, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash formula is designed to soften the hands and leave them with the inviting, invigorating citrus scent of the doTERRA On Guard Blend. Not only do the essential oils nourish and cleanse the skin, but this formula is also pH balanced to help protect the skin’s moisture barriers—keeping your hands from drying out after use. Whether you have sensitive skin or want a soap that won’t dry your hands out, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash is the perfect solution.
- For those who already enjoy the scent of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash produces a fresh, invigorating, citrus scent every time you use it. The doTERRA On Guard Protective blend includes essential oils like Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary, which contribute to a refreshing and invigorating scent. You’ll love the way your hands smell and the lingering aroma of essential oils left behind each time you use doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash.
- One of the greatest uses for essential oils is for cleansing. Certain essential oils (like those used in the doTERRA On Guard blend) contain specific chemical components that make them ideal for cleansing. The cleansing properties of the essential oils in the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash make it a safe, effective cleanser for the entire family. The foaming action of this product will make it fun and easy for the kids to use, and leave their hands clean and refreshed.
- If you already use doTERRA On Guard products to benefit your family, the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash will help reinforce your efforts to give your family products for clean and soft hands. The doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash provides a convenient way to experience the benefits of the doTERRA On Guard proprietary essential oil blend.
doTERRA Enrolment Promotion March 2019
200 PV Enrolment Promotion
Get moving this March! Our 200PV Ice Blue promotion is the perfect opportunity to try out our athletic-targeted products. Receive a free Ice Blue Athletic Blend 5mL and Ice Blue Rub (combined wholesale value of $80.50 AUD) by placing any single 200PV order from March 1st – 31st, 2019.
An essential addition to your bathroom cabinet or gym bag, these athletic-targeted products can work together to provide a cooling and comforting massage.
Ice Blue™ Rub is a favourite for those working on their physical health. With its cooling and soothing properties, it’s perfect for athletes and exercise enthusiasts to soothe muscles and relax the body after strenuous activity. Ice Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturising emollients that leaves your skin soft and non-greasy.
- Formulated with the Ice Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Perfect for the athlete in your life, Ice Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leaves your skin soft and non-greasy
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted areas
doTERRA Ice Blue oil blend is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Ice Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Ice Blue Athletic Blend diluted in a carrier oil can be part of cooling and comforting massage.
- Soothing and cooling oil blend.
- Comforting part of the massage.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more! Total savings AUD $409.47!!!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.