dōTERRA Australia and New Zealand February 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
We are excited to share with you the doTERRA Australia and New Zealand February 2019 Promotions! This month doTERRA has been extremely generous to its wholesale customers and Wellness advocates.
doTERRA Product Of The Month February 2019
Product of the Month: Tangerine
Place any 125PV LRP order between February 1 – 15 and receive a FREE Tangerine
Used throughout history in Chinese culture and herbal health practices, the tangerine fruit produces a tangy, sweet-smelling essential oil. Cold pressed from the fruit of the Citrus reticulata tree, Tangerine oil contains antioxidants* and can be used in a variety of recipes for its flavour. With a fresh scent and countless uses, this is a helpful essential oil to have in your collection.
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Aroma uplifts mood
How to use doTERRA Tangerine
- The sweet flavour of Tangerine oil comes in handy when you want to add a tangy kick to baked goods. Consider adding two to three drops of the oil to your favourite cake, cookie, or scone recipes, and enjoy the sweet, exhilarating flavour that Tangerine oil can bring to your most beloved sweet treat. For a delicious recipe that uses Tangerine essential oil, check out these Tangerine Cranberry Scones.
- To utilize the cleansing and purifying properties of Tangerine oil, consider using it in homemade cleaning agents. Adding a few drops of Tangerine to your homemade all-purpose spray will leave countertops and surfaces in the home fresh and clean. Not only will a DIY essential oil cleaning spray help you remove any grime from the surfaces around your home, it will also leave behind a lovely smell—especially if you use Tangerine oil. Use the refreshing scent of Tangerine and Spearmint oil to help freshen the sink with these DIY Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers. You can easily make them at home and they will leave the kitchen smelling lovely!
- Like other citrus essential oils, Tangerine oil can help support a healthy immune system when taken internally.* Because it contains powerful antioxidants, this oil can be useful when you want a little extra support for your immune system.* To utilize the immune-supporting benefits of Tangerine oil, consider adding one or two drops to your water to take internally.*
- Tangerine oil can also be used topically to help promote feelings of happiness. When you need some extra sunshine in your life, apply Tangerine oil topically to flex points or your abdomen. If you are concerned about skin sensitivity, be sure to dilute the oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil before applying to reduce the risk of skin sensitivity or irritation.
doTERRA 10% Off Product February 2019
Save 10% off Rose Touch
doTERRA Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Bulgarian Damask Rose essential oil, one of the world’s most recognized fragrances in both personal care products and perfumes. Known for its sweet floral fragrance, doTERRA Rose Touch is a must-have addition to your essential oil collection for skincare, mood, and personal fragrance purposes.
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
Uses and Benefits of doTERRA Rose Touch
- If you love the sweet floral note in perfumes, Rose oil is the perfect natural fragrance for you. Apply Rose Touch to your neck, behind your ears and to your wrists to enjoy the rose’s romantic and unique scent—free of additives or chemicals.
- The scent of Rose oil brings with it the power to uplift your soul and change your mood for the better. For those times when your day seems clouded by stress or worry, ease your emotions by applying doTERRA Rose Touch to your heart and pulse points.
- Rose essential oil is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. We recommend applying doTERRA Rose Touch directly on skin imperfections both in the morning and at night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- Need another reason to include Rose Touch in your skincare routine? Your skin needs the appropriate levels of moisture to be able to function properly, which means hydration is key. When you’re dehydrated or your skin care routine removes too much moisture from the skin, your body will react by producing too much oil. Rose oil helps to balance the moisture levels in your skin, which will keep your skin looking its best.
doTERRA Enrolment Promotion February 2019
New Year, New You
Enrol as a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer with any single 100PV+ enrolment order between 1st January – 28th February 2019 and place a 100PV+ LRP order in your second month and you’ll receive 100 points to use towards your favourite dōTERRA products!
Enroller will receive prize oils, based on the number of qualifying enrolments at the end of the period. More info here. The prize oils are as follows:
- 4 enrolments – Lemon Myrtle 5mL
- 6 enrolments – Clary Sage 15mL
- 8 enrolments – Jasmine Touch 10mL
- 10 enrolments – Rose Touch 10mL
- 20 enrolments – one of each
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more! Total savings AUD $239!!!!!
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser and more! Total savings NZD $263!!!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.