Enjoy the many benefits of essential oils in a long-lasting solid perfume. Simply add a favorite essential oil to the mixture and pour into a unique container for a personalized perfume.
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 20 drops of your favorite essential oil or blend (try Balance, Whisper, or your own blend)
- metal container or locket
- Add beeswax and Fractionated Coconut Oil to glass jar and place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes). Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oil and stir.
- Pour into containers. Note: Pour perfume into an empty locket or metal container for easy on-the-go access.
- To use, apply a small amount to skin.