dōTERRA Europe September 2019 Product Promotions (Specials and product of the month)
Here are doTERRA Europe extremely generous promotions and special offers for this September!
Product of the Month: Lime
Receive a FREE Lime Essential Oil 15mL by placing any single 125PV LRP order between 1-15 September.
Famous for its distinct flavor and aroma, the lime fruit has seemingly endless applications for cooking, cleaning, personal care, and more. Much like the fruit, there are also many uses for Lime essential oil. Whether you want to add some zest to your smoothie or fill the room with an energizing aroma, once you use Lime oil, it will soon become a major staple in your daily essential oil use.
How to use dōTERRA Lime?
- Known for its purifying properties, Lime essential oil is often used as an internal cleanser.* Lime oil may also support healthy immune function.* When you want to reap these internal benefits, consider adding a drop or two of Lime oil to your water glass or water bottle to enhance the flavor and provide antioxidant support.* If you want a flavorful drink that isn’t soda or full of sugar, you can also place a drop of Lemon and a drop of Lime oil in your water for a refreshing, sweet flavor.
- Looking for a flavorful side dish to take to your next party? You can always add a drop of Lime essential oil to homemade salsa to give it an extra punch of flavor. Lime oil is also a delicious addition to corn. Take a look at our essential oil recipe for Grilled Corn, which uses the flavors of Lime oil, cilantro, garlic, and cayenne pepper to turn regular corn on the cob into your new favorite snack. If you want a delicious side dish that is also guilt-free, try our Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Lime Dip. This unique essential oil recipe is the perfect addition to your next movie night, birthday party, or family get-together.
- Not only does Lime essential oil taste sweet, it also has a tart, citrus scent as well. This aroma is perfect for when you want to brighten a room or make your home feel clean or fresh. To utilize the smell of Lime oil around your house, try our Spring Fling Room Spray DIY.Simply combine Lemon, Grapefruit, and Lime oil with distilled water into a glass spray bottle and spray the concoction around your home or any area that could use a more cheerful scent.
- If you are a fan of fruity or sweet drinks, Lime oil is your new best friend. Lime essential oil will add a tart, naturally sweet flavor to your favorite slushies, smoothies, or drinks. For cooling relief on a hot summer’s day, try our Non-Alcoholic Cranberry & Lime Spritzer, which uses four simple ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind taste. For another simple Lime beverage, mix up a batch of this Raspberry Limeade. This delicious summer favorite gives you all the flavor without all of the processed sugars and preservatives that are added to store-bought lemonades.
- While the cleansing properties of Lime essential oil can be helpful for internal cleansing* or cleaning the house, you can also use Lime oil to help purify the skin and hair. Consider adding one or two drops of Lime essential oil to your face wash or shampoo to yield the benefits of added cleansing properties. To use Lime oil for hair, just combine with a few drops of Melaleuca and give yourself a scalp massage in the shower. When you want to use Lime essential oil for skin, try our Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub. You can easily make this facial scrub at home, and it will leave your skin softer and more exfoliated.
- Possibly one of the most common uses for the lime fruit is to add a tart, sweet flavor to dishes like chicken. This is also true for Lime essential oil—it can dress up any boring dinner when you are looking to add a little flavor. These Lime Chicken Tacos are a delicious twist on a classic favorite, bursting full of sweet and savory flavors. If you are looking for another way to incorporate Lime essential oil into your dinner plans, check out our Honey Lime Chicken Wings. With doTERRA Lime oil, soy sauce, Tabasco sauce, garlic, and more, this essential oil recipe has plenty of kick to it, and will soon become a summertime favorite to make on the grill.
- Because it has such a unique and stimulating scent, there are many benefits that come from diffusing Lime essential oil. The refreshing properties of Lime oil can positively affect mood when diffused. Lime oil can also promote well-being and emotional balance, so it is a good idea to diffuse Lime on days when you need to center and balance your emotions, or if you aren’t feeling your best. While diffusing Lime oil can help lift your mood, you can also diffuse this oil when you simply want to cleanse the air in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or entire home.
- Like Lemon oil, doTERRA Lime essential oil comes in handy for cleaning. There are countless ways to use Lime oil for cleaning, whether you want to get rid of a sticky mess, clean your countertops, or purify your hands. When you are left with a sticky, goopy, or greasy mess, you can use Lime essential oil to remove grease spots or residue left behind by stickers. Simply place a few drops of Lime oil on a cotton pad and rub down the sticky area until the residue or spot is gone. To keep your dishes extra clean (and smelling lovely), try our DIY Dish Soap, which uses Lime, Lemon, and Citrus Bliss® essential oil. This combination will leave your kitchen smelling great while giving your dishes a beautiful shine.
- Though it has many uses, the key lime (the same fruit that is used to produce Lime essential oil) has gained a lot of popularity for its use in Key lime pie. While lime flavoring is useful for adding zest to weeknight dinners, or sweetness to our favorite drinks, it is also a very common flavor for desserts. If you are looking for a fun way to use Lime essential oil, take a look at our recipe for Citrus Coconut Popsicles. These tasty morsels of frozen citrus flavor are perfect for those times when you want to enjoy a cold treat on a warm summer night. For a healthier twist on dessert, consider trying this Key Lime Pie Parfait, which uses the delicious flavors of honey, yogurt, lime, and granola to produce a simple, yet favorite dessert.
Get 10% off dōTERRA Magnolia Touch
Magnolia oil is a precious, costly oil due to the difficulty growing and harvesting the blossoms. It is frequently used in aromatherapy to soothe anxious feelings, and in natural perfumes for its desirable aroma.
doTERRA Magnolia Touch combines exquisitely fragrant Magnolia oil sourced in China with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural fragrance. Packaged in a convenient roll on container, Magnolia is a beautiful natural fragrance. It has a fresh, floral, and slightly herbaceous aroma. Applied topically, it soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Our Favorite Uses
- When anxious feelings arise throughout the day, apply Magnolia Touch to wrists or pulse points. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes anxious feelings.
- Promote feelings of relaxation while you’re getting ready for bed by rolling the oil into your palms and inhaling the scent by cupping your hands over your nose. You can use Magnolia oil alone or layer it with Lavender, Bergamot, doTERRA Serenity®, or other relaxing oils.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia Touch. It offers cleansing and moisturizing benefits to the skin. The convenient roll-on bottle makes it easy to apply topically to soothe irritation or dryness, or refresh the skin. Add to your daily skin care routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated.
- To use as your signature personal fragrance, apply topically to pulse points (at wrists, throat, behind the ears, and inside your elbows). Use by itself or combine with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang.
- To create feelings of calm and relaxation, roll onto the bottoms of your feet.
Salubelle 200 PV Promotion
This proprietary blend combines rare essential oils that have been used throughout history for their beautifying benefits. Salubelle Beauty Blend is formulated to support and nourish the skin while helping to reduce contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin. These unique essential oils were expertly selected to help sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful-looking skin. Salubelle easily absorbs into the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and aging skin. The convenient roll-on application makes it easy to apply the Salubelle blend on the face, neck, and décolletage.
How to use the doTERRA Salubelle?
- Apply a thin layer of Salubelle to the face, neck, and décolletage, and then repeat application to targeted areas of concern. Follow with the doTERRA moisturiser of your choice.
- Apply to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Use as part of your morning and night facial routine.
Don't Have a Wholesale Account?
Enrol this month with a Home Essentials kit and you will get the wholesale membership for 12 months (which gives you 25% off any purchase for the rest of the year), 10 high-quality CPTG grade essential oils plus a petal diffuser, doTERRA Salubelle and exclusive welcome kit from Ora Leaders! Pay only £199. SAVE £294.64!!!
*These products have not been approved by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. Please seek advice of a trained health care professional where appropriate, especially if pregnant or breastfeeding. The limited information found on this website is for informational purposes only. You should never rely solely on the information found here and if you have any health condition or illness always seek out the advice of a trained professional.